Garo Paylan: Erdogan is Praising Genocide
Turkish-Armenian MP Garo Paylan has tweeted his opinion on Erdogan’s scandalous statement. He posted the following:
"Like other peoples, the Armenian people have also lived on these lands for millennia and have established civilizations in all the cities in which they have lived, yet Erdogan says the Armenians were living like migrants and that they were exposed to migration during that period. Erdogan, who denies the Armenian Genocide, is praising genocide."
During his visit to the US, Turkish President Erdogan declared that the Armenians would move like migrants from one place to the next in the Ottoman Empire and that, during that period, they were exposed to forced migration.
- Syrian Parliament to Vote on a Resolution Recognizing the Armenian Genocide Today’s vote by the Syrian parliament comes amid escalating tensions between Turkish and Syrian forces in Idlib governorate, eastern Syria.
- Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105 Eugenie Papazian was born in Turkey, in the Ionia district of Samsun by the Black Sea in 1915. She never knew her parents. Her father was taken to the army in 1915 and did not return home, while her mother...
- Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution "Oh, my God, unanimous passage of the US Senate Resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide," Cher tweeted. "God bless fellow Armenians all over the world."
- Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice We are overwhelmed with appreciation.
- US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan This is tribute to the memory of 1.5 million victims of the first Genocide of the 20th century and bold step in promotion of the prevention agenda.
Kardashian Family Had Dinner at Armenian Carousel Restaurant
Armenia is World’s Third Most Militarized County, Report Shows
Robert Kocharyan Congratulates on Artsakh Revival Day
PM Pashinyan Offers Condolences on Passing of Yervand Manaryan
Artsakh MFA Issues Statement on Revival Day
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature will Gradually Go Up
Trump Named Richard Grenell to Be the Next Acting Director of US National Intelligence
Venezuela's Maduro Announced an Emergency in the National Oil Industry
Armenian Athletes to Earn 20,000,000 Drams for Olympic Gold
Death Toll in China's Coronavirus Climbs to 2,118
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President of Artsakh Received Attorney-General of Armenia Arthur Davtyan.
Megxit will Happen on March 31
Germany Shooting: 9 Killed and Suspect Found Dead in Hanau
Russia, Turkey, Iran Working to Agree on Date for Syria Summit
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
"Yarkhushta is One of the Most Significant Dances of our National Identity" – Armenia Due to Host Jarkhushta Festival on June 13
It was a Struggle Aimed at the Restoration of Historical Justice, the Protection of Human Rights and Freedoms: Bako Sahakyan
Feast of St. Vartan the Captain and Companions
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Wind: 3 km/h