Garo Paylan: Erdogan is Praising Genocide
Turkish-Armenian MP Garo Paylan has tweeted his opinion on Erdogan’s scandalous statement. He posted the following:
"Like other peoples, the Armenian people have also lived on these lands for millennia and have established civilizations in all the cities in which they have lived, yet Erdogan says the Armenians were living like migrants and that they were exposed to migration during that period. Erdogan, who denies the Armenian Genocide, is praising genocide."
During his visit to the US, Turkish President Erdogan declared that the Armenians would move like migrants from one place to the next in the Ottoman Empire and that, during that period, they were exposed to forced migration.
- Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution "Oh, my God, unanimous passage of the US Senate Resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide," Cher tweeted. "God bless fellow Armenians all over the world."
- Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice We are overwhelmed with appreciation.
- US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan This is tribute to the memory of 1.5 million victims of the first Genocide of the 20th century and bold step in promotion of the prevention agenda.
- Serj Tankian Thanked American Lawmakers I want to thank Congress on behalf of my grandparents.
- Full Text of US Senate’s Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide Whereas the United States has a proud history of recognizing and condemning the Armenian Genocide, the killing of an estimated 1,500,000 Armenians by the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923, and providing...
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
President Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Boris Johnson
Out of Five Countries Armenia is Traditionally Russia’s Official Ally: Zatulin
Parliament of the Brussels-Capital Region Ratifies the Armenia-EU CEPA
Only Turkish Parliament Can Heal the Wound of the Armenian People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Convened a Working Consultation in Martakert Region
Turkey summons US ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
PM Receives Newly Appointed IMF Armenia Mission Head
No Document Discussed at Negotiations: Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson Refutes Mammadyarov’s Claims About "Lavrov’s Plan"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Language of Threats Not Work in Armenia and Artsakh’s Case: Anna Naghdalyan
Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
EU Leaders Agree to Extend Sanctions Against Russia for 6 Months
"Disgraceful": Turkey Lambasts US Senate for Armenian Genocide Vote
Armenia’s PM to Depart to St. Petersburg Next Week
Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
His Holiness Garegin II Welcomes US Senate Passage of Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution
US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 3 km/h