Australia MP Joins Demand for Armenian Genocide Recognition
Australian MP Kristy McBain has joined a growing cohort of fellow Federal parliamentarians by signing the Joint Justice Initiative’s affirmation of support, which pledged her support to Australia’s recognition of the Armenian, Assyrian, and Greek Genocides, reported the Armenian National Committee of Australia (ANC-AU).
The February 2020 launch of the Joint Justice Initiative at Australia's Parliament House featured the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding by the Armenian National Committee of Australia (ANC-AU), Assyrian National Council—Australia (ANC) and Australian Hellenic Council (AHC), which declares Australia's recognition of the Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocides as a priority on behalf of their communities.
- Quebec National Assembly Unanimously Passes Resolution on 106th Anniversary of Armenian Genocide The resolution marks the 106th anniversary of the atrocities that took the lives of 1.5 million Armenian men, women and children.
- Armenian Churches’ Bells to Ring Friday Night in Memory of Genocide Victims The bells of all the temples of the Armenian Church will ring on Friday at 11pm, in memory of the holy martyrs of the Armenian Genocide.
- Los Angeles Declares April as Armenian History Month One of the motions recognizes April 24 as the Day of Remembrance in solemn recognition of the Armenian Genocide, and the second declares April as Armenian History Month.
- Wall Street Journal: Biden Intends to Recognize Armenian Genocide Biden is expected to describe as genocide the deportation, starvation, and massacres of Armenians at the hands of the Ottoman Turks beginning in 1915, the officials said.
- Armenian Genocide Commemoration Events Launch in Ukraine On the sidelines of the commemoration events, an online lecture will be held on April 24 about the Armenian Genocide, the crime against humanity and civilization.
Artsakh’s Defense Ministry denies another Azerbaijani disinformation
Lavrov, Bayramov to discuss Armenia-Azerbaijan relations in Moscow next week
U.S. 'keenly interested' in peace deal between Armenia, Azerbaijan, envoy says
The newly appointed Ambassador of Chile in Armenia Eduardo Escobar presented his credentials to President Vahagn Khachaturyan
The Secretary of the Security Council Met with Jens Plotner, Tobias Lindner and Matthias Luttenberg
The air temperature will go down by 5-7 degrees: weather forecast in Armenia
Iran to join free trade with Eurasian Economic Union within month
Lilit Makunts and US Senator Bill Cassidy discussed current situation and security of the region
Armenian Ombudswoman introduces Uruguayan Ambassador on activities done for combating violence against women
Dutch Ambassador visits Jermuk to get acquainted with current situation following latest Azeri aggression
ANCA presses U.S. Congress to appropriate $50 million for Artsakh in end-of-year spending package
Azerbaijani forces violate the ceasefire in Artsakh
Ararat Mirzoyan will pay a working visit to Łódź city
Azerbaijani troops open fire at Armenian positions: the adversary used also mortars
Some roads are closed in Armenia
NATO recognizes Kiev's desire to join bloc, but military support should be top priority
David Gevorgyan Has Been Appointed Assistant to the Prime Minister of Armenia
PM Pashinyan reported on the process of judicial reforms
US supports direct dialogue between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Reeker’s message
A serviceman was injured by enemy gun fire at an Armenian combat position
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Azerbaijan carries out tactical maneuvers
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0 km/h