Los Angeles Declares April as Armenian History Month
The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors has unanimously approved two motions in support of Armenian communities, Armenpress reports cintng Zartonk Media.
One of the motions recognizes April 24 as the Day of Remembrance in solemn recognition of the Armenian Genocide, and the second declares April as Armenian History Month.
“Los Angeles County is strengthened by the tremendous contributions of Armenians. I value the voice of our Armenian residents and will continue to shine a light on their history, accomplishments, and priorities”, Los Angeles County Supervisor Kathryn Barger said on Twitter.
- Australia MP Joins Demand for Armenian Genocide Recognition A former Mayor of the Bega Valley Shire, McBain entered Federal Parliament in 2020 after winning a by-election. A lawyer by training, Kristy McBain becomes the newest member of the Joint Justice Initiative.
- Quebec National Assembly Unanimously Passes Resolution on 106th Anniversary of Armenian Genocide The resolution marks the 106th anniversary of the atrocities that took the lives of 1.5 million Armenian men, women and children.
- Armenian Churches’ Bells to Ring Friday Night in Memory of Genocide Victims The bells of all the temples of the Armenian Church will ring on Friday at 11pm, in memory of the holy martyrs of the Armenian Genocide.
- Wall Street Journal: Biden Intends to Recognize Armenian Genocide Biden is expected to describe as genocide the deportation, starvation, and massacres of Armenians at the hands of the Ottoman Turks beginning in 1915, the officials said.
- Armenian Genocide Commemoration Events Launch in Ukraine On the sidelines of the commemoration events, an online lecture will be held on April 24 about the Armenian Genocide, the crime against humanity and civilization.
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Vladimir Putin
Erdogan’s Visit to Russia Being Prepared: Peskov
Armenia Interested in Opening Communications – PM Pashinyan Receives Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Issue of Corridors Not Being Discussed: Russia Deputy PM
Eight People Killed in Perm State University Shooting — Health Ministry
By Now No Contacts Have Taken Place between Armenia, Turkey – PM’s Spokesperson
Unblocking of Transport Communications Will Give an Opportunity to Increase Trade Turnover Between Armenia and Russia
Armenia Records 253942 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Two Citizens That Had Crossed to Territory Under Azerbaijani Control Returned to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia Premier Conveyed Armenia PM’s Proposal to Hold Meeting: Erdogan
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Two Residents of Armenia’s Kotayk Province End Up in Territory Under Azerbaijani Control
Armenia Records 253600 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ombudsman: Masked and Armed Azerbaijani Soldiers Illegally Stopped Bus Carrying Armenian Children to Intimidate Them
Armenia Records 253093 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh’s NSS Denies Information About Presence of Azerbaijanis with Iranian Passports in Artsakh
Armenia Interested in Effectively Curbing the Threat of Terrorism in the CSTO and SCO Regions. Pashinyan
National Assembly Joins 100 Houses in Artsakh Project
Artsakh Serviceman Wounded by Azerbaijani Fire
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases