Armenia State Revenue Committee, Iran And Georgia Customs Services Sign Document
A document on technical requirements of preliminary electronic information system has been signed between the State Revenue Committee of Armenia and the Customs Services of Iran and Georgia, news.am reports.
- Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan Armenia will be granted a 45.8mn euro loan in accordance with a loan agreement signed between Armenia and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM "In other words, within one and a half year the government returned 180 billion AMD in working capital to the business. The process continues, including in the form of VAT debt returns", the PM said.
- German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals The deal was signed in Vienna during a session of a board of the German-Armenian Fund (which functions with participation of KfW).
- PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019 "If the statistics were incorrect or invented, then this money would not exist. The question would be, where did they come and from then? " Pashinyan noted.
- 7th Annual Business Innovation Forum Kicks off in Armenia’s Dilijan The BIF is a platform where the leading practices of innovation development are presented, practical discussions are held, and future action plans are developed.
- Saakashvili Says it was Mistake to Leave Georgia What I regret most of all today is that I left Georgia in 2013. I just abandoned everything and left. I did it not because I was afraid of being jailed. You know that they threatened me of the same in...
- Geogian FM: Direct Flights with Russia Should Be Resumed He stated that “none of Russian citizens” have faced any problems in Georgia since June 2019, during or after the protests in Tbilisi which were sparked by the address of Russian MP Sergey Gavrilov...
- Two Protesters Were Injured In Tbilisi Two protesters were injured while using a water cannon near the Georgian parliament in central Tbilisi, said one of the leaders of the protest movement Shota Dighmelashvil.
- Georgia Ministry of Internal Affairs Addresses Participants of Demonstration Police ensured conditions required for gathering and holding a demonstration throughout the November 17 demonstration and all night long.
- Georgia: Giorgi Gakharia Named as the PM Candidate Mamuka Bakhtadze stepped down as the Head of the Georgian Government on September 2.
- Trump and Netanyahu Discuss ‘Threat from Iran’ The two last spoke on November 19, when Netanyahu thanked the president for Washington’s decision to repudiate a State Department legal opinion that said West Bank settlements were illegal.
- Six More Countries Join Trump-Busting Iran Barter Group The system has not yet enabled any transactions.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Held Talks With a Taliban Delegation Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif held talks in Tehran with a Taliban delegation led by Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, one of the group's founders, the official IRNA news agency reported on Wednesday.
- Iran Says Pro-Government Rally to Show who 'Real' Iranians are After days of state-sponsored marches in dozens of cities to condemn the unrest, Iran is holding a pro-government rally in the capital to be addressed by the commander of the elite Revolutionary Guards,...
- Terror Sponsors Must Stop Blaming Iran for Their Problems: Foreign Ministry "The very countries that spawn and promote terrorism and extremism and have interfered in the internal affairs of others by violating the principle of good neighborliness, and [those who] have weakened...
Out of Five Countries Armenia is Traditionally Russia’s Official Ally: Zatulin
Parliament of the Brussels-Capital Region Ratifies the Armenia-EU CEPA
Only Turkish Parliament Can Heal the Wound of the Armenian People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Convened a Working Consultation in Martakert Region
Turkey summons US ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
PM Receives Newly Appointed IMF Armenia Mission Head
No Document Discussed at Negotiations: Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson Refutes Mammadyarov’s Claims About "Lavrov’s Plan"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Language of Threats Not Work in Armenia and Artsakh’s Case: Anna Naghdalyan
Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
EU Leaders Agree to Extend Sanctions Against Russia for 6 Months
"Disgraceful": Turkey Lambasts US Senate for Armenian Genocide Vote
Armenia’s PM to Depart to St. Petersburg Next Week
Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
His Holiness Garegin II Welcomes US Senate Passage of Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution
US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan
UN General Assembly Adopts World Chess Day Resolution Tabled by Armenia
Serj Tankian Thanked American Lawmakers
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
mostly cloudy (night)
Wind: 4 km/h
Wind: 4 km/h