Erdogan Tells Trump Turkey Can’t Abandon S-400 Purchase
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that he had told his US counterpart Donald Trump it was impossible for Turkey to abandon the purchase of the S-400 missile systems from Russia, TASS reports.
"We explained to Trump that Turkey won’t back down as far as the S-400 systems are concerned. I told Trump how Turkey had come to the decision to buy the S-400 systems and he recognized our right to do it," the Turkish leader said in a speech in Ankara, broadcast by the NTV channel.
- Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects Turkey said on Monday it had deported 11 French nationals back to France as part of a program to extradite what it says are foreign terrorist fighters, Reuters reports.
- Erdogan Says Turkey will not Leave Syria Until that Country’s People Ask It to do so "Until Syrian people say, ‘Thank you, you may leave,’ we cannot leave that country," he stressed.
- Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia Garo Paylan has sent an inquiry to Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar.
- Erdogan Says that Russian-Turkish Relations are No Alternative to Ties with NATO The Turkish president pointed out that Russia is an important player on the global political stage. "The summit is going to focus on relations [of NATO members] with Russia and China.
- TurkStream Gas Pipeline to Be Launched in Istanbul on 8 January - Erdogan TurkStream is expected to ensure gas supplies to Turkish and European consumers, bypassing unreliable national transit partners, including Ukraine.
Pompeo to Meet With Lavrov on December 10
WADA Rules to Ban Russia For Four Years From Olympics and World Championships
Armenian FM: Recognition of Armenian Genocide is Also Step For Prevention
Iran Believes Russia will not Give up Nuclear Cooperation Due to US Sanctions
Turkey Launches Website against the Armenian Genocide Recognition
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects
Decision to Abolish Visa Requirements of Qatar for Armenian Citizens Enters into Force
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
WhatsApp Now Lets to Create Reminders, Tasks
Lebanon’s President Orders Week’s Delay in Talks to Pick Premier
Putin and Zelenski to Meet Today in Paris
Samoa Measles Epidemic Death Toll Reaches 70
Today Is The Fifth Day Of The Strike In France
US Confirms Washington Visit by Russian Foreign Minister
First Vice-President of the Republic of Guatemala Congress Felipe Alejos Lorenzana Hosted in the Artsakh Parliament
Finland’s Sanna Marin, 34, will Be the World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister
Accompanied by His spouse Nikol Pashinyan Attended Concert Dedicated to The 75th Anniversary of Levon Malkhasyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h