Erdogan Tells Trump Turkey Can’t Abandon S-400 Purchase
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that he had told his US counterpart Donald Trump it was impossible for Turkey to abandon the purchase of the S-400 missile systems from Russia, TASS reports.
"We explained to Trump that Turkey won’t back down as far as the S-400 systems are concerned. I told Trump how Turkey had come to the decision to buy the S-400 systems and he recognized our right to do it," the Turkish leader said in a speech in Ankara, broadcast by the NTV channel.
- Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque "My thoughts go to Istanbul. I'm thinking about Hagia Sophia. I am very saddened," the pope said.
- Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities We express our deep concern about the decision of the authorities of Turkey to convert Hagia Sophia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, into a mosque.
- Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision Erdogan also recalled that there are '435 churches and synagogues’ in Turkey. "This attests to our mentality that considers diversity our wealth," he added.
- Turkish Council of State Reverses Decree of Hagia Sophia’s Museum Status Thus, the authorities of the republic received a legal opportunity to change the status of the Hagia Sophia from museum to a mosque.
- Status of Hagia Sophia Can Be Changed by Presidential Decree The pro-government press points out, however, that in the event of a positive proposal, it is assumed that the first prayer will be held on July 15, the fourth anniversary of the failed coup attempt, which...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
Armenia Records 31969 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities
Armenian High-Tech Industry Minister and US Envoy Discuss Cooperation Issues
The new Stepanakert Substation of 110/35/10 kW Capability Will Be Put Into Commission in 2021
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Emergency Situation is Extended in Artsakh
Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report
Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact
Resident Sarkissian Visits Gandzasar Monastery in Artsakh (Video)
Artsakh President: Turkish Authorities Reaffirm their Xenophobic Behavior Towards Civilizations
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Artsakh Republic President Met with Armenian Former Defense Minister
US House Panel Implicitly Backs Artsakh Aid
Garo Paylan on Turkish Government's Decision to Convert Hagia Sophia into Mosque
Armenia’s President Met with Artsakh's Ex-President
PM Addresses Security Council with a Message on National Security Strategy
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
President of Artsakh: the Armenian Armed Forces are the Real Restraining Measure of the Aggressive Behavior of the Adversary’s Military-Political Leadership
Wind: 9 km/h