Slovenia Ratifies Armenia-EU Deal
Slovenia has ratified the Armenian-EU deal, said Armenian Deputy FM Avet Adonts Tuesday during a press conference dedicated to the second anniversary of signing of the CEPA.
EU-Armenia Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) was signed in Brussels on November 24, 2017.
A total of 18 EU member states have already ratified the agreement.
- Armenian PM, European Council President Hold Phone Talk The discussion also focused on the agenda of ongoing reforms in Armenia. The European Council President said he attaches importance to the reform path selected by Armenia.
- Sweden Finilized The Ratification Of The Armenia-EU Agreement Sweden informed the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU on January 31 about finishing the domestic procedures for the ratification of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership...
- Croatia Finished ratification of the EU-Armenia Agreement Croatia has finished ratification of the EU-Armenia Agreement, the Spokesperson at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan announced.
- French Senate Ratifies the Armenia-EU Agreement The Senate has just adopted a law authorizing the ratification of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between the EU and Armenia.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign...
Initiative to Commemorate Armenian Genocide Victims Memory Registered in Ukrainian Parliament
Trump: Cases Stemming from Mueller Probe Should Be 'Thrown Out'
Andrzej Kasprzyk Takes Actions Stemming from His Mandate: OSCE (Tert.am)
Dubai Crown Prince Has Posted a Video which Shows a Pilot Flying an Iron Man-Like Jet Pack '5,000ft above the Ground at 150mph'
Armenia Defense Minister Receives EU Special Representative-Led Delegation
Incumbent Ghani Confirmed Winner of Afghan Presidential Poll After Five-Month Delay
"Citizens Should be Convinced that the Government Does Not Embezzle in State Funds" - Tax Reform Concept Discussed in Government
Haftar-Led Libyan National Army Says It Destroyed a Turkish Vessel With Weapons in Port of Tripoli
Parliament Speaker Says Georgia Moving forward, Opposition Interrupts with USSR Anthem
EU to Give Turkey More Time to Avoid Tax Blacklisting
Turkish Army Sent 300 Military Vehicles To Idlib
Zelensky Calls Extra NSDC Meeting On Situation In Donbas
Chief of General Staff of the Armenian Armed Forces Not Going to Resign
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the President of Moldova on the Occasion of his Birth Anniversary
Bako Sahakyan Received Minister of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia Hakob Arshakyan
The Number Of Victims Of Coronavirus Reached 1,874
First 10 Names Of The "No" Initiative Group Is Announced
"We are One Family" – PM on Military and Society
Armenia’s High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs Meets Cilicia Business Club Members in Moscow
Feast of St. Ghevond the Priest and His Companions
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
"Yerevan-2800" Silver Collector Coin Takes 3rd Place
Wind: 4 km/h