Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Bratislava
Armenia’s foreign minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will meet with his Azerbaijani counterpart Elmar Mammadyarov on December 4 in Bratislava, the Slovac Republic, Armenia’s MFA press service reports.
The meeting will take place on the margins of 26th OSCE Ministerial Council with mediation and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs.
- Putin, Pashinyan Hold Phone Conversation The Russian side expressed serious concern over the resumption of large scale military actions.
- According to Preliminary Information, Artsakh Armed Forces Suffer 16 Losses, has over 100 Injured Artur Sargsyan said that the Defense Army is implementing its duty with high responsibility.
- There is No Military Solution to This Conflict: NATO Calls on Parties to Cease Hostilities Special Representative of NATO Secretary General for the Caucasus and Central Asia James Appathurai issued a statement expressing concerns over the large-scale military actions in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict...
- ICRC Calls on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflicting Sides to Spare Civilians The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is concerned about the humanitarian impact of the conflict escalation along the line of contact, which started in the morning of 27 September 2020, the...
- The Enemy should Realize that All Armenians are Today Standing by Artsakh - Prime Minister’s Message to the Nation Turkey’s aggressive behavior, which had extremely dangerous manifestations during the July events, is a matter of serious concern. Turkey’s perseverance in such a dangerous stance is fraught with the...
The Aggression Is Preplanned not Just by Azerbaijan but with the Massive Support of Turkey: Armenia's FM
The Statement, Alleging the Azerbaijani Army Has Established a Control over Vardenis-Martakert Highway, Is not Consistent with Reality
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Telephone Conversation with Emmanuel Macron
200 Azeri Troops Killed in Karabakh Clashes: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Putin, Pashinyan Hold Phone Conversation
The Enemy should Realize that All Armenians are Today Standing by Artsakh - Prime Minister’s Message to the Nation
According to Preliminary Information, Artsakh Armed Forces Suffer 16 Losses, has over 100 Injured
EU Calls for Immediate Cessation of Hostilities, de-Escalation and for Strict Observance of the Ceasefire: Josep Borrell
There is No Military Solution to This Conflict: NATO Calls on Parties to Cease Hostilities
Today the Sacred Duty of All of Us Is to Defend the Homeland: Robert Kocharyan
Artsakh Closes Educational Establishments for Uncertain Period of Time
ICRC Calls on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflicting Sides to Spare Civilians
Azerbaijan’s Information about Taking 6 Settlements Does Not Correspond to reality: Artsakh MOD
The Office of the Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Artsakh Launched A Fact-Finding Mission (photos)
Defense Army Divisions Destroyed Adversary’s 4 Helicopters, 15 UAVs, 10 Tanks and Armored Vehicles
Citizens Registered in Reserve Mobilized: MOD Spokesperson on General Mobilization
Armenia’s PM Convenes Urgent Session of Security Council
France Calls for Immediate End to Military Operations around Artsakh
OSCE MG Co-Chairs Appeal To the Sides to Cease Hostilities Immediately
Artsakh Defense Army Successfully Repels Azerbaijani Attacks, The Enemy has Losses
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"