Erdogan Says that Russian-Turkish Relations are No Alternative to Ties with NATO
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan reported on Tuesday that ties between Ankara and Moscow are not an alternative to relations with other allies. The Turkish leader made this point during a news conference in Ankara ahead of departing to London for the imminent NATO summit set to be held on December 3-4, TASS reports.
"Russia remains one of Turkey’s main partners. However, our relations with Russia are not an alternative to ties with other allies, but, on the contrary, they supplement [each other]," Erdogan noted.
The Turkish president pointed out that Russia is an important player on the global political stage. "The summit is going to focus on relations [of NATO members] with Russia and China. We support productive cooperation with China, which we also consider to be a rising power. Russia is one of the main players in our region and on the global stage," he added.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- Azerbaijani FM Informed Turkish FM About the Attack On the Azerbaijani Embassy In London During the telephone conversation, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkiye expressed concern about the attack of a gang of radical religious groups on the building of the Embassy of the Republic of...
- Turkey Not to Compromise on Issue of Sweden’s, Finland’s NATO Membership — Erdogan Until Sweden and Finland stop supporting terrorist organizations, they should not expect us to be positive about their membership in NATO.
- Turkey’s Erdogan meets with Iran’s Supreme Leader in Tehran The meeting was held in a closed format for the press and lasted 40 minutes.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media
The Situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani Border is Relatively Stable
US Congress Approves $430 Billion Package of Initiatives to Reduce Inflation
The Prime Minister Awards the Members of the Men's Chess Team of Armenia
Russia warned US of ''points of no return'' in bilateral relations: MFA Russia
Feast of the Apparition ("Shoghakat") of Holy Etchmiadzin
General Seyran Saroyan, Armenia Former MP, Dies
Indeed, Neither Azerbaijan nor its Leadership Has Ever Misled or Deceived About their Plans for Artsakh: David Babayan
Russia Urges West Not to Create Hurdles for IAEA Mission to Zaporozhye Power Plant: MFA
Armenia Asks Georgia to Consider Sea Transport as Alternative to Lars Border Crossing
US Warns about More Sanctions in Case Ukrainian Regions Join Russia
Zelensky Is Either to Face Tribunal or Return to Comedy Shows: Russia Security Council
High Treason by Armenia Citizens, Espionage by Foreign Nationals Exposed
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Türkiye, Pakistan Sign Trade Agreement
Attacks Against Azerbaijani Journalists Continue Unabated in 2022: Greek City Times
4 Women Die On the Spot After Cars of Russian Peacekeepers and Artsakh Villages’ Residents Crash
Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan
Turkey Ready to Move Armenia Normalisation Talks to Yerevan and Ankara
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Raffi Hovannisian Barred from Entering Artsakh
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Armenia Plans to Open Diplomatic Office in Cyprus
A Place You Will Never Get Bored of: Tunisia for Movie Fans
Estonian PM Resigns to Form New Government
Wind: 1.54 km/h