Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
Renowned singer Cher has reacted to the Senate passage of the Armenian Genocide Resolution.
"Oh, my God, unanimous passage of the US Senate Resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide," Cher tweeted. "God bless fellow Armenians all over the world."
Cher also recalled her trip to Armenia. "Pauli, Robert and I took life-saving supplies to Yerevan in a transport plane, when there was two hours of water a day and no heat."
"Landing Yerevan With supplies.Seats Bolted In tail & handed us Oxygen canisters as we boarded.Pauli & Me in Layers of clothes. I wore firefighter Boots2. Pauli was TROOPER & GAZILLION Months Pregnant. Me looking for water 2 Take bath," she added.
- Erdogan Instructs to Set Up an Independent Body to Fight against the Recognition of Armenian Genocide It was noted that a number of Turkish ministries were participating in the fight against Armenian Genocide recognition, but no single policy was developed in this regard.
- Syrian Parliament to Vote on a Resolution Recognizing the Armenian Genocide Today’s vote by the Syrian parliament comes amid escalating tensions between Turkish and Syrian forces in Idlib governorate, eastern Syria.
- Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105 Eugenie Papazian was born in Turkey, in the Ionia district of Samsun by the Black Sea in 1915. She never knew her parents. Her father was taken to the army in 1915 and did not return home, while her mother...
- Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice We are overwhelmed with appreciation.
- US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan This is tribute to the memory of 1.5 million victims of the first Genocide of the 20th century and bold step in promotion of the prevention agenda.
Lee Kun-hee, Samsung’s Chairman, Dies at 78
Our people in Nagorno-Karabakh Will Live in Freedom, in Dignity, in Safety, and in Security- Armenian FM
France recalls Ambassador from Turkey
Armenia Records 77837 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night, the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone Remained Relatively Stable, but Tense
During the Night of October 24, Azerbaijan Continued Bombarding Armenian Settlements
Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Appealed to the ICRC in Connection with the Publication of Videos of Servicemen of Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh and a Civilian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Today the Situation in Different Sectors of the Frontline Was Not Too Tense
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Are Attempting Offensive Operations in Armenian Armed Forces Uniforms
Artsakh Army Destroys another Azerbaijani UAV
Friends of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh Should React Immediately. Armen Sarkissian's Interview to Al-Ahram
During the Day Azerbaijan Has Constantly Kept Peaceful Settlements in the Republic of Artsakh under Fire
Azerbaijan Is Openly and Ostentatiously Undermining the Efforts of International Mediators to End the Aggression: Artsakh MFA
Guatemala’s Sayaxché Recognizes Right to Self-Determination of People of Artsakh
Azerbaijan's Statement About Shooting Down Armenian Aircraft Absolute Lie – Armenia’s MOD
Greece Will Increase the Number of Professional Servicemen in the Army Amid Tensions with Turkey
Karabakh Defense Army destroys enemy's TOS-1 heavy artillery system (video)
Artsakh’s Defense Army Reports About 36 New Casualties
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
Turkish Prosecutor General's Office Launches Procedure to Deprive Armenian MP Garo Paylan of Immunity
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Wind: 5 km/h