Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
Renowned singer Cher has reacted to the Senate passage of the Armenian Genocide Resolution.
"Oh, my God, unanimous passage of the US Senate Resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide," Cher tweeted. "God bless fellow Armenians all over the world."
Cher also recalled her trip to Armenia. "Pauli, Robert and I took life-saving supplies to Yerevan in a transport plane, when there was two hours of water a day and no heat."
"Landing Yerevan With supplies.Seats Bolted In tail & handed us Oxygen canisters as we boarded.Pauli & Me in Layers of clothes. I wore firefighter Boots2. Pauli was TROOPER & GAZILLION Months Pregnant. Me looking for water 2 Take bath," she added.
- Erdogan Instructs to Set Up an Independent Body to Fight against the Recognition of Armenian Genocide It was noted that a number of Turkish ministries were participating in the fight against Armenian Genocide recognition, but no single policy was developed in this regard.
- Syrian Parliament to Vote on a Resolution Recognizing the Armenian Genocide Today’s vote by the Syrian parliament comes amid escalating tensions between Turkish and Syrian forces in Idlib governorate, eastern Syria.
- Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105 Eugenie Papazian was born in Turkey, in the Ionia district of Samsun by the Black Sea in 1915. She never knew her parents. Her father was taken to the army in 1915 and did not return home, while her mother...
- Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice We are overwhelmed with appreciation.
- US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan This is tribute to the memory of 1.5 million victims of the first Genocide of the 20th century and bold step in promotion of the prevention agenda.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
Armenia Records 31969 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities
Armenian High-Tech Industry Minister and US Envoy Discuss Cooperation Issues
The new Stepanakert Substation of 110/35/10 kW Capability Will Be Put Into Commission in 2021
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Emergency Situation is Extended in Artsakh
Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report
Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact
Resident Sarkissian Visits Gandzasar Monastery in Artsakh (Video)
Artsakh President: Turkish Authorities Reaffirm their Xenophobic Behavior Towards Civilizations
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Artsakh Republic President Met with Armenian Former Defense Minister
US House Panel Implicitly Backs Artsakh Aid
Garo Paylan on Turkish Government's Decision to Convert Hagia Sophia into Mosque
Armenia’s President Met with Artsakh's Ex-President
PM Addresses Security Council with a Message on National Security Strategy
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
President of Artsakh: the Armenian Armed Forces are the Real Restraining Measure of the Aggressive Behavior of the Adversary’s Military-Political Leadership
Wind: 9 km/h