Brazil to Move Embassy to Jerusalem
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro will move his country’s embassy to Jerusalem in 2020, his son, MP Eduardo Bolsonaro, said on Sunday at the opening of a Brazilian trade mission in Jerusalem, The Jerusalem Post reports.
“As my father says, the commitment still stands,” said Bolsonaro, chairman of the Brazilian Chamber of Deputy’s International Affairs and National Defense Committee, and an enthusiastic supporter of Israel. “He will move the [Brazilian] Embassy to Jerusalem. It’s not something extraordinary. It’s supposed to be a natural and normal thing. We want to move to Jerusalem not just for Brazil, but to set an example for all of Latin America.”
The Brazilian president said both before and after he was elected that he would move the embassy, but backed down from the promise earlier this year.
- Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza The Israeli military force noted that targets included "weapons and underground infrastructure" belonging to Hamas.
- 'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan Abbas rejected the deal before it was announced saying the US was hopelessly biased towards Israel.
- Trump Says will Release Middle East Peace Plan by Tuesday Speaking to reporters on Air Force One en route to Miami for a political event, Trump said Palestinians might react negatively to his plan at first, but that it would benefit them.
- Benjamin Netanyahu Rushed Offstage as Rocket Fired from Gaza into Israel (video) Meanwhile, the Israeli military confirmed that the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted one rocket fired from the Strip.
- Islamic Jihad Says Ceasefire with Israel Agreed Gaza health ministry said the death toll in two days of Israeli air attacks had risen to 34, including eight members of the Abu Malhous family. At least 63 Israelis received treatment for injuries in rocket...
Armenia to Reach Italy's Figures if Tempo of Spread of Coronavirus Remains Unchanged: Armenia's PM
Artsakh President Instructs Reappointed FM to Intensify Work on Foreign Policy Front
Yerevan Zoo Will be Closed for Visitors on Children’s Day
Yerevan-Brussels-Yerevan Regular Flights to Resume on June 27
ECHR Delivers Advisory Opinion on Robert Kocharyan’s Case
Armenia PM Signs New Decision
Armenian President Offers Condolences to King Felipe VI of Spain
Artsakh President: There Can Phased Solution to Conflict But Only in One Option
Kamo Aghajanyan Appointed Director of National Security Service of Artsakh
David Babayan is Appointed Karabakh Presidential Adviser
Karabakh President to Azerbaijan Counterpart: Have You Chosen Path to Solving Issue Through Force?
Trump Says will Hold Friday Press Conference on China
Armenia Records 8676 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Samvel Babayan to Be Appointed Secretary of Karabakh Security Council
Masis Mayilian is Re-Appointed Artsakh FM
Rome Colosseum to Open after 3-month Coronavirus Shutdown
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan had a Private Meeting with Republic of Armenia Prime-Minister Nikol Pashinyan
PM Pays Tribute to Heroes of Sardarapat Battle
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Armenia’s MFA Should Explain why It’s Partners which Have Always Taken a Neutral Position on the Armenian Genocide Issue, Now Take Pro-Turkish Stance
Wind: 5 km/h