The Syrian Army Took Control Of Saraqeb
The Syrian army has taken control of a strategic northwestern crossroads town, its latest gain in a weeks-long offensive against the country's last major rebel bastion, Aljazeera reports.
Saturday's advance on Saraqeb came shortly after Turkey sent additional troops into the region and threatened to respond if its military observation posts in Idlib, set up under a 2018 truce, come under attack.
Saraqeb is considered a strategic prize for the government as it seeks to regain control of the M4 and M5 highways that meet in the town.
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
- The Ceasefire In Idlib Is Being Observed The ceasefire in Syria’s Idlib that was agreed by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin is being observed and the situation on the ground is calm, Russia’s RIA news...
- MFAs Of Russia And Iran Discussed The Situation In Idlib Iranian and Russian Foreign Ministers Mohammad Javad Zarif and Sergey Lavrov held telephone conversations, during which they also discussed the spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19, the situation in...
- Putin, Erdogan to Discuss Syrian Settlement, Situation in Idlib on March 5 Earlier, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov stressed that Moscow was committed to the Sochi agreements and Syria’s territorial integrity.
Second Round of Artsakh Presidential Elections Set for April 14
Russian Military Specialists Deliver Mobile Laboratories and Test-Systems to Armenia to Fight against Coronavirus
Support Framework for Targeted Investment Programs Discussed in Government
Armenia's President Wishes Boris Johnson Health and Speedy Recovery
EU will Raise More than €15 Billion to Fight Coronavirus: Euronews
Armenia Commandant's New Decision for Citizens Involved in Sports and Bikers
Armenia Bans Entrance of All Foreigners
Russia Calls for Joint Efforts to Prevent Global Cyber Crisis
Serzh Sargsyan to Attend Parliamentary Hearings on 2016 April War
WhatsApp Puts New Limits on the Forwarding of Viral Messages
First Coronavirus Case Recorded in Artsakh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Expected to Get €13.4mn Loan from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Trump Signs Executive Order to Support Moon Mining, Tap Asteroid Resources
Armenia Records 853 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Sarkissian Offers Congratulations on Motherhood and Beauty Day
Pashinyan: 2bn 353mn Drams of Economic and Social Assistance Distributed to Legal Entities, Individuals
An Armenian Woman has Always Been a Keeper of a Hearth, a Support and Reliable Rear for her Husband: Artsakh Republic President
PM on a New Weapon Being Produced in Armenia
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 7 km/h