Iraq Closes Southern Border with Iran to Travelers
Iraq closed its southern Shalamcheh border crossing with Iran to travelers from both countries on Saturday, an Iraqi security source and an Iranian diplomat said, Reuters reports.
The security source said Tehran had demanded the closure because of ongoing public protests in both Iran and Iraq. The border would remain shut until further notice but would not affect goods or trade, the security source and the diplomat said.
- Iraq Arrests ISIS Leader Abdulnasser al-Qirdash Said to Be al-Baghdadi’s Successor The latest raid that led to the capture and arrest of al-Qirdash comes a month after Mustafa al-Kadhimi, Iraq’s former intelligence chief, became the country’s prime minister.
- Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack Officials have acknowledged that it can take time for the concussion-like symptoms to present themselves.
- Thousands Rally against US Military Presence in Iraq The rally comes after Influential Iraqi Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr called on Iraqis to stage “a million-strong, peaceful, unified demonstration to condemn the American presence and its violations”...
- U.S. Military Resumes Joint Operations With Iraq In a speech to his cabinet, he suggested that Parliament’s decision might not be the final word, saying “If we reach the decision to get the forces out of Iraq, then this would be the decision of the...
- U.S. Looks at Cuts to Military Aid to Iraq The emails assert that no final decision has been made, but top administration officials have ordered a review of what funds may be held or reallocated in the event Iraq requires the U.S. troops be removed.
33-year Old Patient Died of Coronavirus: Arsen Torosyan
Positive-Tested PM Pashinyan and Family Members Show no Coronavirus Symptoms
Government Expands Scope of 8th Anti-Crisis Program Beneficiaries
Zakharova: There are no Dramatic Changes in Karabakh Settlement, but Optimism Remains
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Davit Ananyan Announced About His Resignation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President of Artsakh Appoints New Justice Minister
Aleksander Lukashenko Appointed The New Prime Minister Of Belarus
Hong Kong Passes China National Anthem Bill amid Protests
President of Artsakh Received the Mayor of Stepanakert
Libya's GNA Retakes Tripoli Airport from Haftar's Forces
North Korea: Kim's Sister threatens to End Military Pact over Leaflets
Artak Davtyan: No Violations In The Import Of Armaments And Military Equipment
Trump Administration to Bar Chinese Passenger Carriers from Flying to U.S.
Trump Believes He won’t Need to Invoke Insurrection Act
Armenia Records 11221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Republic President Sent a Condolence Letter to the Family of Prominent Writer and Publicist Maxim Hovhannisyan
Belarus President Dismisses Government
The President of Artsakh Republic will Submit for the Consideration of the Parliament the Candidacy of Mher Aghajanyan to the Post of Prosecutor General
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Polish Presidential Elections Postponed Indefinitely
Wind: 4 km/h