Erdogan Expects Ceasefire to be Declared in Idlib Following Moscow Talks
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan expects that a ceasefire will be declared in the Syrian province of Idlib following his Thursday meeting with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, as Erdogan himself told reporters on Wednesday, TASS reports.
"As for the talks, we expect a ceasefire to be declared," Erdogan said, as cited by the NTV channel.
In addition, the Turkish president commented on a statement by US Special Representative for Syria Engagement James Jeffrey who had said that Washington was willing to provide ammunition to Ankara. "I have sent a request to [US President Donald] Trump," Erdogan noted.
Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov was hopeful earlier on Wednesday that talks between Presidents Vladimir Putin of Russia and Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, scheduled for March 5, would make it possible to figure out the causes of the Idlib crisis and agree on measures to end it.
- Erdogan Calls Armenian Lobby ''Evil Power'', against which Turkey Will Continue Its Fight On Monday Erdogan announced a new four-day curfew effective Saturday in a televised speech following a cabinet meeting.
- Man Who Tries to Set Fire to Armenian Church in Istanbul says Armenians "Brought" COVID-19 Representatives of the Armenian patriarchy reported the incident, after which police and the provincial administration made statements.
- Gowns Ordered from Turkey Fail to Meet British Safety Standards The prime minister's spokesperson said the NHS was speaking to the supplier about getting replacement gowns.
- Erdogan Sends Letter to Trump Erdogan's letter arrived Tuesday along with medical equipment that Turkey sent to the US to help contain the outbreak of COVID-19. The administration of the Turkish president published a letter on Wednesday.
- Erdogan Rejects Minister's Resignation over Coronavirus Curfew: Al-Jazeera Turkey announced the weekend lockdown late on Friday, but in the brief time before it went into effect, many people rushed out to buy food and drink in the country's commercial hub Istanbul, a city of...
Russia not Welcome at G7: Trudeau
Putin and Trump Discussed G7 Summit, Oil Markets in Call
Georgia Won't Open Borders for Armenian Tourists
Georgia’s PM Congratulates Prime Minister Pashinyan on Birthday
Armenian Armed Forces Only Respond to Provocations by the Adversary - Defense Ministry
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received Samvel Babayan
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Nikol Pashinian on the Occasion of His Birth Anniversary
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Electric Networks of Armenia CJSC
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia: SRC Carries out Strengthened Control over Export of Certain Agricultural and Medical Goods
Pashinyan and Putin Discuss Coronavirus Situation Over Phone
Artsakh President Appointed Ministers
Mikhail Mishustin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Ombudsman Tatoyan Offers Congratulations on Children’s Day
Armenia Central Bank, Alliance for Financial Inclusion Organize Experts Group on Financial Inclusion Policy Meeting
Armenian PM and his Family Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
Vladimir Putin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Armenian Parliament Approves Bill on Creating New Patrol Service at First Hearing
President of Artsakh Congratulates Armenia’s PM on Birthday
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Children’s Day
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 9 km/h