Cyber Rapid Response Team Established by Six EU Countries
Lithuania, Estonia, Croatia, Poland, the Netherlands and Romania – have united counter-cyber threat efforts in developing joint international rapid response capabilities. From now on, an international Cyber Rapid Response Team (CRRT) will be on standby across a number of physical sites, ready to respond to a cyber-attack immediately in case it occurred, Lithuania Tribune reports.
That has been finalised and agreed on 4 March in Zagreb, Croatia, in a Memorandum of Understanding. The document legally enables operation of such teams across jurisdictions of different countries, define the mechanism of Cyber Rapid Response Team operation, legal status, roles, and procedures. Formed by civilian and military experts, the CRRTs will join neutralisation and investigation of dangerous cyber incidents virtually or, if necessary, physically.
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
- CNBC: Nine European Countries Say it is Time for "Corona Bonds" as Virus Death Toll Rises Corona bonds are a controversial issue that has been dividing the 27-country region. Conservative policymakers in countries such as Germany, the Netherlands and Austria are often wary of the idea of issuing...
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
Name of Candidate of Country’s Leader to Be Announced Tomorrow: ARF-D Representative
ECHR Decides to Lift Interim Measure Previously Indicated in Case of Armenia vs. Turkey
Pashinyan: Ruling Out Any Provocation, as well as Exchanging the War Prisoners and the Bodies of Victims is a Priority
Arayik Harutyunyan Had A Meeting Today With Families Of Soldiers Who Have Been Captured Or Declared Missing
Spain Notified About The Completion Of Internal Procedures For The Ratification Of The Armenia-EU CEPA
Armenia Won't Install National New Year Tree This Year
Armenian Government Is Lifting The Ban On Organization And Participation In Gatherings And Strikes
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Putin: Events in Nagorno-Karabakh Have Complicated the Situation in CSTO
Artsakh Defense Army Reports 34 More Casualties
Mane Tandilyan Named Minister of Labor, Social and Housing Affairs of Artsakh
Conscripts who Fought in Recent Artsakh War Start Getting Leaves
Vitaly Balasanyan Appointed Artsakh Security Council Secretary
Search Operations for Bodies of Killed Troops Underway in Hadrut Region
Two Artsakh Servicemen Killed in Explosion
The Special Medical Detachment Of The Russian Ministry Of Defense Srated To Apply Medical Assistance In Stepanakert
Armenia Records 137231 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Ombudsman Updates List on Numbers of POWs
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Armenia cCondemns All Types of Terrorist Acts in the Region and the Whole World: Armenia's MFA
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 3 km/h