Cyber Rapid Response Team Established by Six EU Countries
Lithuania, Estonia, Croatia, Poland, the Netherlands and Romania – have united counter-cyber threat efforts in developing joint international rapid response capabilities. From now on, an international Cyber Rapid Response Team (CRRT) will be on standby across a number of physical sites, ready to respond to a cyber-attack immediately in case it occurred, Lithuania Tribune reports.
That has been finalised and agreed on 4 March in Zagreb, Croatia, in a Memorandum of Understanding. The document legally enables operation of such teams across jurisdictions of different countries, define the mechanism of Cyber Rapid Response Team operation, legal status, roles, and procedures. Formed by civilian and military experts, the CRRTs will join neutralisation and investigation of dangerous cyber incidents virtually or, if necessary, physically.
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
- CNBC: Nine European Countries Say it is Time for "Corona Bonds" as Virus Death Toll Rises Corona bonds are a controversial issue that has been dividing the 27-country region. Conservative policymakers in countries such as Germany, the Netherlands and Austria are often wary of the idea of issuing...
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
Clashes Continue on the Front Line
Armenia Was and Now Too Is Ready for Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh Conflict: PM’s Spokesperson
Pompeo Says Will Talk with the Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs about Nagorno Karabakh on Friday
Voice Message of a Syrian Mercenary Fighting against Artsakh in the Azerbaijani Army
Azerbaijani Forces Have Employed Czech DANA 152-mm Self-Propelled Artillery Pieces against Artsakh Army
President of the European Council Discussed Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenian President
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Foreign Minister of RF Sergey Lavrov
Artsakh Ombudsman Released Ad-hoc Report on the Azerbaijani Attacks on the Shushi Ghazanchetsots Cathedral
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 62 Servicemen
The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin
Garegin II Met With The Former Presidents Of The Republic Of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan And Bako Sahakyan
“The War Unleashed by Azerbaijan is a Threat to the Entire Region” – Armenian Prime Minister’s Interview to IRNA
Starting from This Phase There Is no Diplomatic Solution to Artsakh Issue: Armenia’s PM
Armenia’s Three Ex-Presidents Discussed Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Sergey Lavrov Held Separate Meetings with Armenian, Azeri FMs in Moscow
Azerbaijan Continues Shelling Artsakh’s Martakert Town and Nearby Villages
This Time We Must End the War so as not to Pass on New Problems to the Next Generation: Tigran Abrahamyan
Iranian Forces Begin Large-Scale Air Defense Exercise
Russia Welcomes Armenian, Azeri Leaders’ Readiness to Meet in Moscow
Azerbaijan Drone Tried to Enter Armenia’s Syunik but Was Destroyed: Artak Davtyan
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Wind: 8 km/h