Zohrab Mnatsaknayan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of Iran
On March 25, at the initiative of Armenian side, Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsaknayan held a phone conversation with Javad Zarif, the Foreign Minister of Iran.
Minister Mnatsakanyan congratulated his Iranian counterpart on the occasion of Nowruz, conveying solidarity and support of the Armenian people to the friendly people of Iran in the fight against the novel Coronavirus.
Presenting the efforts of the Government of Armenia in preventing the further spread of the novel Coronavirus, Minister Mnatsakanyan emphasized the importance of international cooperation in the fight against this pandemic, particularly highlighting the coordination of actions between neighboring countries. In this regard, both sides commended the close cooperation between different ministries and agencies of Armenia and Iran, as well as the continuous exchange of expertise.
During the phone conversation, the Foreign Minister of Armenia highlighted the UN Secretary General’s call on preserving the ceasefire regimes in conflict zones and reconsidering the sanctions’ regimes, stressing that the fight against this pandemic should become an opportunity for reconciliation of peoples and global solidarity.
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran emphasized the mutual willingness to take steps aimed at preserving the dynamics of bilateral agenda, promoting trade in current situation, as well as addressing the issues of ensuring return of the citizens of both countries to their homelands.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Had a Phone Conversation with Mohammad Javad Zarif, the Foreign Minister of Iran During the phone conversation, a wide range of issues on bilateral cooperation was discussed.
- Iran-Eurasia Trade Office Set up in Armenia Iran-Russia have reached agreements in this regard, he said noting that Armenia and other Eurasian states could make use of barter trade within the framework of tripartite agreement signed between Iran,...
- May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday I attach great importance to our February meeting, at which we discussed a wide range of issues related to the development of multifaceted Armenian-Iranian cooperation.
- Armenian Deputy PM Met with Hassan Rouhani in Tehran During the meeting, the two sides discussed a host of issues, including the bilateral ties as well as the latest regional and international developments.
- Armenian PM to Depart for Iran on Official Visit On February 28 Pashinyan will visit the Iranian city of Isfahan to meet with the governor and the Armenian community representatives.
Cyprus Pledges to Cover Costs for Virus-Hit Tourists
Queen Allows Boris Johnson to Exercise in Buckingham Palace Grounds
Trump Threatens to Close down Social Media Platforms after Twitter Posts Warning under His Tweet
Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Public Transport Reopening in Georgia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
California Governor Denies Sassounian Parole
Trump Wants Full Afghanistan Pullout
Thousands of Citizens May be Infected but do not Know About it: PM on Necessity to Wear Masks
Samvel Avanesyan Appointed Minister of Labor, Social Affairs and Housing of Artsakh
Armenia Records 7774 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
The Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the ECHR Ruling on ''Makuchyan and Minasyan vs Azerbaijan and Hungary'' Case
Armenia's President Sent a Congratulatory Message to Salome Zurabishvili
Armenia’s PM: We Are Dealing with Second Wave of Coronavirus
PM Calls for Tougher Sanctions Against Those Who Neglect the Preventive Rules
Artsakh President Has Appointed a Number of Ministers
Lavrov: Armenia, Russia Have Very Close Military Cooperation
President of Artsakh Signed Several Decrees
President of Artsakh Convoked a Consultation on the Upcoming Harvest Activities
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Wind: 4 km/h