US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters
U.S. deaths due to coronavirus topped 14,600 on Wednesday, the second highest reported number in the world behind Italy, according to a Reuters tally.
Italy has the most reported deaths in the world at 17,669 and Spain is in third place with 14,555, Reuters reports.
U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26% to 60,000.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
- US Congress Members Call for Preparing Report on Azerbaijan Actions in Karabakh in 2020 The Armenian Assembly strongly supports these timely amendments as well as the bipartisan letter opposing the potential sale of F-16s to Turkey," stated Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- Armenia Anti-Corruption Committee, US Federal Bureau of Investigation Sign Cooperation Memorandum Also during the visit, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between the Anti-Corruption Committee of Armenia and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
It is time for Greece to finally sanction Aliyev: Greek media
Erdogan Expresses Support to Aliyev Regarding Military Aggression Against Karabakh
Artsakh Security Council Secretary Visits Berdzor to Inspect Construction of New Route
French Police Shoot Knife-Wielding Man at Charles de Gaulle Airport
Japan Keeps Finance Minister, Foreign Minister In New Cabinet Line-up
No Major Ceasefire Violations Recorded – Artsakh MoD
Artsakh President Orders Discharge of Partial Mobilization Draftees
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of Ecuador
Referendum on LPR’s Accession to Russia Possible after Liberation of DPR: LPR’s Head
Armenia to Launch Ferry Service from Georgian Poti Port to Russian Kavkaz Port in August
Biden Signs Protocols on Finland’s and Sweden’s Accession to NATO
No Violations Recorded in the Area of Responsibility of Russian Peacekeeping Troops: Russian MoD
Azerbaijan has Alternative to Communicate with Nakhchivan Through Iran, Bypassing Armenia: Bayramov
The RA Minister of Defence Received the Ambassador of the Republic of Belarus
Azerbaijan to Lose Control Over Aghanus Village with Launch of New Corridor, Says Artsakh Infrastructure Minister
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Stop Issuing Tourist Visas to Russians- Kaja Kallas
Azerbaijan President Travels to Turkey
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Prime Minister of Kuwait
Biden to Sign NATO Accession Protocols for Sweden, Finland on August 9
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Armenia Plans to Open Diplomatic Office in Cyprus
Wind: 2.57 km/h