US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters
U.S. deaths due to coronavirus topped 14,600 on Wednesday, the second highest reported number in the world behind Italy, according to a Reuters tally.
Italy has the most reported deaths in the world at 17,669 and Spain is in third place with 14,555, Reuters reports.
U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26% to 60,000.
- Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Within Framework of OSCE Minsk Group, Says Pompeo The United States, along with France and Russia, are co-chairs of the Minsk Group whose main goal is to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and is within this framework that the situation must be resolved,...
- Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO) The video was published by American-Armenian filmmaker Eric Esrailian.
- Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to U.S. President-Elect Joe Biden That process, of course, benefits from the invaluable role that the Armenian American community plays, acting as a bridge between our countries.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
Resolution Adopted by the French Senate Is a Crucial Step Towards the Recognition of the Right to Self-Determination Exercised by the People of Artsakh: Armenia's MFA
Pashinyan Talks with Secretary General of the International Organization of La Francophonie Louise Mushikiwabo over the Phone
Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence by French Senate to Do No Good to Anyone: French Minister Says
Artsakh Foreign Ministry Express Deep Gratitude for Adoption of Resolution by French Senate on Recognizing Artsakh
French Senate Adopts Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh
WHO Facilitates Deployment of UK Medical Team to Support Armenia Healthcare System’s Coronavirus Response
Armenia Records 129085 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ex-Education Minister Arayik Harutyunyan Gets New Post
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open only for Trucks
PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons
Humanitarian Aid Sent by Russian Emergency Situations Ministry to Be Delivered to Shushi and Stepanakert
Debates on Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence to Kick Off in French Senate on November 25
Ara Ayvazyan Holds Telephone Conversation with US Deputy Secretary of State
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 5 km/h