US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters
U.S. deaths due to coronavirus topped 14,600 on Wednesday, the second highest reported number in the world behind Italy, according to a Reuters tally.
Italy has the most reported deaths in the world at 17,669 and Spain is in third place with 14,555, Reuters reports.
U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26% to 60,000.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- Trump Threatens to Hold WHO Funding: Time Trump at first announced he would be cutting off U.S. funding to the organization. But when pressed on whether it was the right time, given the current crisis, he told reporters he was only looking at...
Azerbaijan’s Aim is the Ethnic Cleansing of Armenians in NK: Pashinyan Calls on to Recognize Artsakh
Azerbaijani Side Handed Over to the Armenian Side Bodies of 29 Killed Armenian Servicemen
MFA: Azerbaijan's Policy Of Crimes Against Humanity And Ethnic Cleansing Is Doomed To Failure
Artsakh Defense Army Announces Legitimate Military Targets in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Forces Used Military Aviation Against Martakert Town
Meeting of Armenian and Azeri Foreign Ministers in Geneva Postponed
Azerbaijani Forces Again Shell Karabakh’s Stepanakert, Shushi, Martuni with Smerch MLRS
Armenia Records 85034 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Around 150 Turkish Mob Searches for Armenians in France’s Lyon, Make Threats (VIDEOS)
EU Urges Karabakh Conflict Sides to Engage in Substantive Negotiations Without Delay
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 51 Servicemen
New Lives Will Be Born Here Again: Samvel Karapetyan to Restore Stepanakert’s Maternity Hospital Shelled by Azerbaijan
The Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Risks Spiraling out of Control: ICRC
During the Night, the Situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone was Relatively Stable, but Tense
Resolution Recognizing the Independence of the Republic of Artsakh Was Submitted to the City Council of Italian Palermo
Joe Biden Calls on Trump to Negotiate Directly with the Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Resolve the Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Prosperous Armenia Party to Send Delegation to Moscow to Discuss Situation in Artsakh
Artsakh's Army Improves Positions in Berdzor Direction
Sergey Lavrov and Jean-Yves Le Drian Discussed the Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
False Allegations of Turkish Defense Ministry Reflect the Dishonorable Nature of the Military-Political Leadership of Turkey: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
Wind: 6 km/h