Man Who Tries to Set Fire to Armenian Church in Istanbul says Armenians "Brought" COVID-19
Suspect M.K., detained by police after trying to set fire to the front door of the Armenian church in Istanbul, said he wanted to set fire to the door, as the Armenians "brought" the coronavirus.
According to the Turkish resource Sozcu, the man disappeared without implementing his idea as he was noted.
Representatives of the Armenian patriarchy reported the incident, after which police and the provincial administration made statements. Soon a certain citizen M.K. was detained and pleaded guilty.
- Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair Von der Leyen stood staring at them, gestured with her right hand and appeared to say "um" or "ehm."
- EU Freezes Turkey Sanctions Plan Work has stopped on additional blacklistings of Turkish individuals, and we are not talking of economic sanctions anymore.
- NATO Chief Expresses 'Serious Concerns' Over Turkey's Actions Though it has been a NATO member since 1952, Turkey has angered members of the alliance over the last few years in a string of moves.
- Turkey Considers Purchasing 2nd Regiment of Russian-Made S-400 Air Defense Systems "Our work on the second [regiment] of S-400 systems continues," he said in an interview with the Turkish NTV television channel.
- Turkey Says Turning Back on S-400s 'Problematic' "It is a very problematic situation to turn back from the point we have come to. We invite (the United States) to distance themselves from threatening language such as sanctions," Akar told journalists...
Kamo Vardanyan Was Awarded the Military Rank of Lieutenant General
Azerbaijani Special Services Forced Artsakh Resident to Spy for Them, NSS Reveals
Armen Sarkissian and Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Discussed Issues Related to the Promotion of Bilateral Cooperation
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
European Parliament New Speaker Elected
Polish OSCE Chairmanship Reiterates Full Support to Minsk Group Co-Chairs After Aliyev Tirade
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Bulgarian PM
Lacote: French Institute to Operate in Armenia
46 People are Receiving Inpatient Treatment in Artsakh for COVID-19
Armenia Records 348145 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Prospects for the Development of the Wine Industry Discussed in a Consultation Chaired by PM Pashinyan
Iran Welcomes Efforts to Normalize Relations Between Armenia and Turkey
New Cases of Omicron Variant Confirmed in Armenia
Lukashevich: Russia Concerned that OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs May Not Be Able to Visit Nagorno-Karabakh
Russia-China Friendship Is Not Aimed Against Anyone: Lavrov
Armenian President Was Never in Danger when Blasts Hit UAE, Visit Proceeding Normally
President Harutyunyan Approved Decisions of the Artsakh Republic Government on the Provision of Financial Assistance
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian President Attends Opening of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week During UAE Visit
Hair Dryer was Invented in the 19th Century (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Armenia’s top 10 Athletes of the Year Announced
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi