Man Who Tries to Set Fire to Armenian Church in Istanbul says Armenians "Brought" COVID-19
Suspect M.K., detained by police after trying to set fire to the front door of the Armenian church in Istanbul, said he wanted to set fire to the door, as the Armenians "brought" the coronavirus.
According to the Turkish resource Sozcu, the man disappeared without implementing his idea as he was noted.
Representatives of the Armenian patriarchy reported the incident, after which police and the provincial administration made statements. Soon a certain citizen M.K. was detained and pleaded guilty.
- Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair Von der Leyen stood staring at them, gestured with her right hand and appeared to say "um" or "ehm."
- EU Freezes Turkey Sanctions Plan Work has stopped on additional blacklistings of Turkish individuals, and we are not talking of economic sanctions anymore.
- NATO Chief Expresses 'Serious Concerns' Over Turkey's Actions Though it has been a NATO member since 1952, Turkey has angered members of the alliance over the last few years in a string of moves.
- Turkey Considers Purchasing 2nd Regiment of Russian-Made S-400 Air Defense Systems "Our work on the second [regiment] of S-400 systems continues," he said in an interview with the Turkish NTV television channel.
- Turkey Says Turning Back on S-400s 'Problematic' "It is a very problematic situation to turn back from the point we have come to. We invite (the United States) to distance themselves from threatening language such as sanctions," Akar told journalists...
Armenia Records 340723 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Babayan Received Representatives of Democratic Union Party of the Republic of Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Body of Killed Civilian Handed Over to Artsakh
Biden Says He Does Not Accept Anybody’s Red Lines Referring to Ukraine
Azerbaijan Again Halts Search Operations for Casualties of the 2020 Artsakh War
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Human Rights Watch Condemns Human Rights Violations in Azerbaijan
Murderer of Artsakh Civilian Identified
United Russia Congress Re-Elects Medvedev as Party’s Chairman
Any Status Within Azerbaijan is Unacceptable for the People and Authorities of Artsakh: David Babayan
Armenia Records 340396 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
At the Request of Erdogan,Putin Informed Him about the Main Results of the Trilateral Meeting of the Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in Sochi
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Atrocities Committed by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Against the Civilian Population of Artsakh Are a Continuation of the Policy of Armenophobia: MFA Spox
Putin, Erdogan Speak on the Phone
Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the OSCE Secretary General
Kremlin Says Putin-Biden Talks to Be Held as Videoconference
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Armenian History of ATMs (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
Water Tariff in Armenia to Increase on January 1
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan