Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan—Chairman of the NA Standing Committee on Science, Education, Culture, Diaspora, Youth and Sport—became the head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group, NEWS.am reports.
Prior to this, the head of this friendship group was Varazdat Karapetyan, Chairman of the NA Standing Committee on Territorial Administration, Local Self-Government, Agriculture and Environment.
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan also heads the NA Armenia-Cyprus Interparliamentary Commission, as well as the NA Armenia-Greece Friendship Group.
- Iran’s Zarif to Meet with Armenia’s President, PM and FM during upcoming Yerevan Visit Foreign Minister of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet with Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian, caretaker Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and caretaker foreign minister Ara Aivazian during his upcoming...
- Ara Aivazian Dicussed The Issues Of Regional Security And Peace With Ambassador Of Iran To Armenia The situation as a result of Azerbaijan’s provocations carried out in Armenia’s border provinces was touched upon.
- Artashes Toumanian Met with the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs During the meeting Mr.Toumanian briefed Mr. Araqchi regarding the situation and recent developments in Armenia and Artsakh after the adoption of the trilateral peace deal statement signed by the leaders...
- Armenia, Iran FMs Discuss Situation in the Middle East The Foreign Minister of Armenia underlined Armenia's readiness to continue close cooperation with all its partners towards the regional stability and security.
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Soldier Killed in Artsakh, Circumstances Yet To Be Determined
Armenia Records 340723 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Babayan Received Representatives of Democratic Union Party of the Republic of Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Body of Killed Civilian Handed Over to Artsakh
Biden Says He Does Not Accept Anybody’s Red Lines Referring to Ukraine
Azerbaijan Again Halts Search Operations for Casualties of the 2020 Artsakh War
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Human Rights Watch Condemns Human Rights Violations in Azerbaijan
Murderer of Artsakh Civilian Identified
United Russia Congress Re-Elects Medvedev as Party’s Chairman
Any Status Within Azerbaijan is Unacceptable for the People and Authorities of Artsakh: David Babayan
Armenia Records 340396 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
At the Request of Erdogan,Putin Informed Him about the Main Results of the Trilateral Meeting of the Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in Sochi
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Atrocities Committed by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Against the Civilian Population of Artsakh Are a Continuation of the Policy of Armenophobia: MFA Spox
Putin, Erdogan Speak on the Phone
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Armenian History of ATMs (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
Water Tariff in Armenia to Increase on January 1
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan