Armenia Eliminates Obstacle for Participation of EEU States' Businesses in Public Procurement
Armenia has made efforts to eliminate the obstacle regarding the absence of information about public procurement in Russian on the electronic portal of the Ministry of Finance, within the scope of implementation of the decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission.
All member states of the Eurasian Economic Union have acknowledged the elimination of the obstacle by Armenia. As Minister of Internal Markets, Informatization, Information and Telecommunication Technologies Gegham Vardanyan stated, Armenia, as a country with the least obstacles, has promptly taken steps to eliminate the obstacles by providing equal access to public procurement for businesses of member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
"In early 2020, member states of the Union eliminated nine obstacles in the internal market, and this goes to show that the member states have the desire to ensure operation of the internal market without obstacles, restrictions and exceptions, based on the principle of the four freedoms, including goods, capital, services and the workforce," Gegham Vardanyan said.
- The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin In accordance with the Decision N 1708-N dated October 20, 2020 of the Government of the Armenia all the imports in to Armenia of any consumption goods of Turkish origin will be banned effective December...
- US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia Welcoming the guest, the Armenian minister informed that the ministry has been reformulated a year ago and currently involves the fields of communication, high technologies, military industry and digitization.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange The preliminary estimated valuation of 100% of AMX is approx. PLN 6 million (USD 1.6 million) On 18 September 2020, the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) Management Board and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA)...
- Armenia Central Bank Cuts Re-Financing Rate The Lombard rate is set at 5,75%, while the Deposit Rate is set at 2,75%.
- Let's Build Armenia in Anew: Armenia PM Posts New Video "Let's build Armenia in anew: Tashir-Vardaghbyur," he wrote regarding this video.
- Armenia Ratifying EEU Agreement on Exchange of Confidential Financial Information According to him, the purpose of this agreement is to coordinate and expand the exchange of information between the financial market regulators of the EEU member countries.
- Armenian PM: Eurasian Union PMs' Meeting Will be Hosted by Yerevan in October I am glad that we have already decided in this regard. So I am waiting for all of you in Yerevan in October.
- The Import Duty Relief for Certain Agricultural and Medical products will not Apply Starting July 1 At the same time, the committee announces that the import duty relief for medical products specified in decisions of EEC No 21 of 16.03.2020 and No 34 of 03.04.2020 will be effective till September 30,...
- Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension The privileged customs duties for around 1000 types of products was active since 2015 with a term of 5 years. The ratification extended the term for another year.
- EAEU Leaders’ May 19 Summit to be Held in Video Conference Mode The summit must have taken place in Minsk, the capital of Belarus, on May 19, but due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, several countries have closed their borders and applied a quarantine...
Bodies of 7 Servicemen And 1 Civilian Found During Search Works in Karabakh
Armenia Records 164912 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Iran, Turkey Ink 3 Railroad Deals
India Moves ahead to Procure more MiG-29s and Sukhois
Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status
Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia's PM Replaces Head of his Staff Eduard Aghajanyan with Released Health Minister Arsen Torosyan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Representatives of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Supreme Body of Armenia and Central Committee of Artsakh
COVID-Infected President Sarkissian to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
Armenia Central Bank Issues New Collector Coins
President’s Office confirms receiving PM’s motion on dismissing Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan
Iran jails U.S. Businessman, Possibly Jeopardizing Biden's Plans for Diplomacy with Tehran
Global Coronavirus Cases Top 95 mln
European Parliament, EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Navalny’s Detention
Ombudsman Applies to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Over Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Russian Peacekeepers Start Demining Outskirts of Artsakh’s Martakert
Azerbaijani President’s Statements Became Slogans Inspiring Atrocities Against Armenians in Artsakh War, Armenian Ombudsman Says
Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 4 km/h