Israel Eases Restrictions on Gaza
Israel on Tuesday eased some restrictions imposed on the Gaza Strip three weeks ago, following a Qatar-brokered cease-fire reached between the Hamas movement and Israel, Palestinian sources said Xinhua.
In Gaza, Palestinian security sources said that Israel reopened the commercial crossing of Kerem Shalom on the borders between southeast Gaza Strip and Israel to allow shipment of fuel and other essential goods into the enclave.
The sources said that Israel allowed scores of trucks loaded with goods and fuel tankers to enter through the crossing and ship their loads into Gaza after closing the crossing for 20 days.
- Israel and Hamas Agree Gaza Ceasefire after 11 Days of Fighting The development came amid growing global alarm about the bloodshed, with US President Joe Biden urging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek de-escalation, and mediation bids by Egypt, Qatar...
- US for 3rd Time Blocking Security Council Joint Statement Calling for Ceasefire between Israel and Hamas The statement was introduced by Norway, Tunisia and China following today’s emergency session on the escalation in Israel and Gaza and criticized both sides for the ongoing violence.
- Israeli Aircraft Strike in Gaza The airstrikes came in retaliation after 13 rocket launches from the Gaza Strip into Israeli territory were identified earlier in the morning, eight of which were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense...
- Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza The Israeli military force noted that targets included "weapons and underground infrastructure" belonging to Hamas.
- 'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan Abbas rejected the deal before it was announced saying the US was hopelessly biased towards Israel.
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
Azerbaijani Forces Fire on Armenian Positions in Yeraskh Section of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenia Records 230110 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
It is Obvious from this Picture that People are Under the Direct Target of the Azerbaijanis: Tatoyan
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
Greek Foreign Minister: The Days of the Ottoman Empire are Over
"We Need to Avoid this Continuing Cycle of Conflict": PACE Rapporteur Concerned over Situation on Armenian-Azeri Border
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moscow Concerned by Recent Armed Incidents on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Undertakes Another Provocation on Border in the Direction of Nakhichevan
Armenia Downs Azerbaijani Aerostar Drone
Armenia Records 229867 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Concerned Over Repeated Incidents Along Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Armenia's Air Defense Forces Prevent Infiltration of Azeri UAVs into Armenia's Airspace: Armenia MOD
Armenia Acting FM Holds Phone Talks with EU Special Representative
The Co-Chairs Call Upon Armenia and Azerbaijan to De-Escalate the Situation Immediately
Iran Ready to Help Restore Peace between Azerbaijan, Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan Refers to Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation
Baku Court Sentences 13 More Armenian POWs to 6 Years in Prison under Sham Charges
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
EU to Allocate over €1.5bn to Armenia for Five Programs
Communication Lost with a Serviceman and Driver on Duty– Armenia MOD
Armenia to Send Observation Mission for Russia’s State Duma Elections