Meeting of Zohrab Mnatsakanyan With the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Commenced
Meeting of Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs commenced in Geneva. The spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan published a photo on her page on Facebook.
On October 25 it was announced that a The Co-Chairs and Foreign Ministers agreed to meet again in Geneva on October 29, but yesterday the meeting was delayed.
Ժնևում մեկնարկեց ՀՀ ԱԳ նախարար Զոհրաբ Մնացականյանի հանդիպումն ԵԱՀԿ Մինսկի խմբի համանախագահների հետ: Meeting of Foreign...Posted by Anna A. Naghdalyan on Friday, October 30, 2020
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
- Aliyev Administration Says "some debates" Ongoing Over Legal Mechanisms for Russian Peacekeepers in Karabakh “As far as the additional agreements and additional legal mechanisms regarding the peacekeepers’ mandate, the sides have had initial contacts over this issue and some debates are still ongoing,”...
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin An agreement was reached to continue further contacts at different levels.
- Conflict Hasn’t Been Resolved Because Status of Nagorno Karabakh Remains to be Decided – US Ambassador The US Ambassador noted that the solution of these issues is very important because civilians appear in the middle of the conflict and are being affected in terms of their safety and security in their...
Russia Considers Minsk Group an Important Tool for NK Conflict Settlement
President of Iran Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Kremlin Regrets Erdogan's Remarks on Crimea Amid Preparations for His Visit to Russia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ukrainian Presidential Aide Survives Assassination Attempt
Secretary Blinken, Turkey’s Cavusoglu Discuss Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 254709 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Putin Appoints Armenia's Mikayel Aghasandyan Russia's Permanent and Plenipotentiary Representative to CSTO
Russia Regrets Turkey’s Refusal to Recognize Duma Election Results in Crimea - Kremlin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Largest Flag of Armenia Raised in Yeraskh village of Ararat Province
Vladimir Putin Sends Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
We Look Forward to Continuing to Support the Armenian People on their Democratic Journey - Joseph Biden Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Arayik Harutyunyan Visited the First President of the Republic of Armenia Levon Ter-Petrosyan
US Remains Committed to Helping Negotiate Long-Term Political Settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict. Blinken
President of the Artsakh Republic Paid Tribute in ''Yerablur'' Military Pantheon
Armenia Records 254436 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Today, the History of Our Country, the People, the Present, and the Future are Intertwined: President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian
The Independence of the Native Country is the Greatest Value: Catholicos Karekin II
Armenia Marks the 29th Anniversary of Independence
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved