Vice-President of the German Bundestag: We Must Keep The Memory Of All These People
Vice-President of the German Bundestag, member of the CDU / CSU faction Hans-Peter Friedrich calls on the world to preserve the memory of the victims of the Armenian Genocide.
According to him, we must keep the memory of all these people in our hearts.
"We Germans have set ourselves the task of promoting reconciliation and rapprochement between Armenia and Turkey", he added.
- The Embassy on Dismantling of Armenian Genocide Memorial in Cologne
- Mississippi Becomes the 50th US State to Recognize the Armenian Genocide "Genocide has no place in society, and we must do everything we can to prevent it," the Governor said.
- French Deputies visit Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan The French deputies laid flowers at the Eternal Flame perpetuating the memory of the victims of the Armenian Genocide, observed a one-minute of silence and paid homage to the memory of the Holy Martyrs.
- I’m So Proud that America Recognizes the Armenian Genocide – Kim Kardashian Today is the 107th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. Let’s all stand together & remember the 1.5 million people who were massacred.
- Commemorating Armenian Genocide Victims, We Must Prepare for Struggle: Robert Kocharyan Obviously, today the Armenian statehood is in great danger and the future of Artsakh is seriously threatened.
Uzbekistan’s President Declares State of Emergency in Karakalpakstan on July 3 - Aug 2
Ukrainian Forces Targeted Belarusian Military Facilities: Lukashenko
Gazprom Delivering 42.15 Mln Cubic Meters of Gas to Europe through Ukraine via Sudzha
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Ukraine Facing Significant Losses on All Fronts: Russian Defense Ministry
Yerevan One of Most Preferred Destinations for Russian Tourists
Elon Musk Meets with Pope Francis
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for All Types of Vehicles
50 Cent Posts Photo From Downtown Yerevan
5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 3.6 km/h