Dutch FM addresses letter to Armenian counterpart on Genocide’s 106th anniversary
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Stef Blok has addressed a letter to Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian on the occasion of the 106th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, Armenpress reports.
In the letter, FM Blok expressed regret that the Dutch side couldn’t attend the Armenian Genocide commemoration events this year due to the coronavirues-related restrictions in the Netherlands.
He noted that he has emotional memories from his visit to the Armenian Genocide Memorial last year and the stories presented there.
Highlighting the importance of the readiness to continue the constructive dialogue between the two countries, the Dutch FM expressed hope that the multi-sectoral ties between Armenia and the Netherlands will consistently strengthen and develop.
- Vice-President of the German Bundestag: We Must Keep The Memory Of All These People "We Germans have set ourselves the task of promoting reconciliation and rapprochement between Armenia and Turkey", he added.
- A French Senate Delegation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial A French Senate delegation, led by president Gerard Larcher of the Senate, on Saturday visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan on the 106th anniversary of this tragedy
- Armen Sarkissian: The Recognition And Condemnation Of The Armenian Genocide Are Necessary To Ensure Lasting Peace And Stability In Our Region Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian on Saturday issued a message on the occasion of the 106th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. The president's office informed Armenian News-NEWS.am about this.
- Pro-Kurdish Party of Turkey: We Confront Armenian Genocide with Shame The Armenian Genocide has been recognized by dozens of parliaments around the world, but the parliament of the country of that crime does not speak about it for already 105 years.
- EU Delegation to Armenia: These Crimes Will Never Be Forgotten The EU Delegation to Armenia commemorates the victims of the tragic events that have led to the loss of so many innocent Armenian lives.
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
Azerbaijani Forces Fire on Armenian Positions in Yeraskh Section of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenia Records 230110 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
It is Obvious from this Picture that People are Under the Direct Target of the Azerbaijanis: Tatoyan
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
Greek Foreign Minister: The Days of the Ottoman Empire are Over
"We Need to Avoid this Continuing Cycle of Conflict": PACE Rapporteur Concerned over Situation on Armenian-Azeri Border
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moscow Concerned by Recent Armed Incidents on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Undertakes Another Provocation on Border in the Direction of Nakhichevan
Armenia Downs Azerbaijani Aerostar Drone
Armenia Records 229867 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Concerned Over Repeated Incidents Along Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Armenia's Air Defense Forces Prevent Infiltration of Azeri UAVs into Armenia's Airspace: Armenia MOD
Armenia Acting FM Holds Phone Talks with EU Special Representative
The Co-Chairs Call Upon Armenia and Azerbaijan to De-Escalate the Situation Immediately
Iran Ready to Help Restore Peace between Azerbaijan, Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan Refers to Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation
Baku Court Sentences 13 More Armenian POWs to 6 Years in Prison under Sham Charges
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
EU to Allocate over €1.5bn to Armenia for Five Programs
Communication Lost with a Serviceman and Driver on Duty– Armenia MOD
Armenia to Send Observation Mission for Russia’s State Duma Elections