UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
The Secretary-General has welcomed the statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group of 24 September 2021 on the joint meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan that took place under their auspices on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly, Stéphane Dujarric, Spokesman for the UN Secretary-General, said in a statement, Armradio.am reports.
“One year after the hostilities in and around Nagorno-Karabakh, the Secretary-General is encouraged by the resumption of direct engagement at the level of the Foreign Ministers and hopes that such efforts will continue as part of a broader dialogue to resolve outstanding issues and reach a lasting peaceful settlement,” the Spokesperson said.
The Secretary-General reiterates his full support to the efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairmanship-in-Office to that end.
He urges all concerned to focus their attention on advancing peace and cooperation at all levels for the benefit of the people in the region. The United Nations stands ready to support such efforts through its ongoing humanitarian, recovery, development and peacebuilding work on the ground.
- President of the Artsakh Republic Met with the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia On November 3 President of the Artsakh Republic Arayik Harutyunyan met with Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
- War is Impossible – Artsakh’s Foreign Minister He clarified that Azerbaijan’s acts are directed against both Russia and Armenians.
- Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says The agreements ending military activities in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which were reached by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan last year, helped establish stability in the conflict zone,...
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
Proposals for Large-Scale Investment Programs in the Field of Urban Development Discussed at Government
Armenian FM, US Secretary of State Make a Detailed Reference to the Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
The Ministerial Working Meeting of the CSTO Member States Took Place
Arayik Harutyunyan received responsible officials of a number of NGOs
Main Christmas Tree to Be Put Up in Yerevan
Iran Gives JCPOA Parties Proposals on Sanctions Removal, Nuclear Commitments
Robert Kocharyan Chairs Meeting of Opposition Armenia Faction
The Government Plans to Introduce an Online System for Obtaining Building Permits
Blinken Calls on Baku and Yerevan to Resolve Humanitarian Issues
Azerbaijani Side Fired in the Direction of Karmir Shuka: Artsakh Ombudsman
5-Day Weather Forecastin Armenia
EU to Provide Support to Armenia to Improve Aviation Safety Performance
EU Launches €300bn Fund to Challenge China’s Influence
Trilateral Deputy Prime Ministerial Task Force Meeting to Resume in 'Coming Days'
Armenia Records 339578 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Meeting of Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan with the Speaker of Swedish Riksdag Andreas Norlén
Lavrov Speaks about Russia's Role in Finding Solutions to Issues of Dispute Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Some Roads Are Cosed in Armenia
Ahmet Davutoglu Asks Erdogan Not to Talk about the Exchange Rate of the Lira
Bayramov and Mirzoyan to Meet in Stockholm on December 2
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan
Azerbaijan Forces Open Fire in the Direction of Armenian Positions in Verin Shorzha
Another Act of Vandalism Committed by Azerbaijanis (video)