Armenia to Face Norway in a Friendly Match
Armenian national team will play a friendly match against Norway. The match will take place in Oslo, Norway on March 29. This will be the third meeting of two teams. The first match, which took place in 2000 ended with the score of 0:0, while Norwegians were stronger in Yerevan.
FFA continues negotiations to play another friendly, which is supposed to take place on March 25, in Yerevan.
- Joaquin Caparros Announced the Players' List for Nations League Upcoming Matches Armenia national team is starting to prepare for the UEFA Nations League upcoming matches.
- Armenian Representatives Won 11 gold, 5 Silver and 6 Bronze Medals at European Championship Six of the athletes sustained disabilities in the 2020 Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) war.
- UEFA U-15 Development Cup: Armenia is in the second place Aleksandre Amisulashvili won the Player of the Tournament prize.
- Armenian Weightlifter Garnik Cholakyan Crowned World Champion A European youth and junior champion, Cholakyan lifted a total of 240kg (108-132) in the men's 55kg category to become world champion.
- Armenia's Erik Israyelyan Wins Gold at European Youth Boxing Championship In the final bout Israyelyan defeated Bulgaria’s Kiril Barisov and became champion.
Four US Biolabs Operate in Nigeria, Where Monkeypox Came From: Russian Defense Ministry
Ukraine Should Demine Its Ports As Soon As Possible: Putin to Nehammer
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation Led by Mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo
Blinken Was Spreading False Information about China - Foreign Ministry
Space Camp 2022 Registration Begins
'Shushi: Amen': History that will Never be Forgotten
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Armenian Deputy PM describes first border commission meeting with Azerbaijan as ''constructive''
Nikol Pashinyan Receives French Ambassador to Armenia Anne Louyot
West Has Declared Total War On Russian World: Lavrov
PM Pashinyan Receives Russian Ambassador to Armenia
Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon
Finance Minister Holds Meeting with Asian Development Bank Armenia Country Director
Opening Iranian Consulate in Kapan, Syunik Expected to Boost Cooperation, Trade – Says Ambassador
Alen Simonyan Receives Delegation Led by President of Montenegro Milo Đukanović
Paris Mayor Arrives in Armenia on Official Visit
The Prime Minister Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of Uruguay
Roads are Mainly Passable in Armenia
Italian Prime Minister Called Putin to Ask to Unblock Grain Cargo in Ukraine
Armenia, Kazakhstan, Central Asian Countries Have US Biolabs
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 5.14 km/h