Armenia Central Bank Raises Refinancing Rate by 1.25 Percentage Point
At its meeting Tuesday, the Board of the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA) decided to raise the refinancing rate by 1.25 percentage point to 9.25 percent, the CBA informed Armenian News-NEWS.am.
The Lombard repo facility rate is at 10.75 percent.
- Armenia gets highest growth projection by World Bank among European, Central Asian countries Regarding other regional countries, the World Bank projected Azerbaijan’s 2022 growth at 4,2%, Georgia at 10% and Turkey at 4,7%.
- IMF staff reaches staff-level agreement with Armenia on precautionary Stand-By Arrangement The proposed arrangement will support the government’s economic program to achieve investment-driven, knowledge-based, and export-led growth, while preserving macroeconomic, fiscal, and financial stability...
- Over 1 trillion in taxes paid by 1000 top corporate taxpayers in 9 months The top 1000 corporate taxpayers paid a total of more than 1 trillion 82 billion 627 million drams in the reporting period.
- S&P Global Ratings reaffirms Armenia’s sovereign ratings with "stable" outlook According to the statement, the stable economic growth of Armenia, the decline in geopolitical risks, the strengthening of Armenia’s external position and the slower rate of foreign debt accumulation...
- EBRD Raises Growth Forecast for Armenia’s Economy for 2022 In its latest Regional Economic Prospects (REP), the EBRD said that the economies of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia are enjoying some of their highest growth rates in years.
Turkey and Azerbaijan plan to conduct more than 10 joint military exercises in 2023
NATO blames Russia for failing to comply with new START Treaty
European Commission points to Kiev's deficits as part of EU acceptance process
Despite the geopolitical tension, mutual trade in EAEU continues to show positive dynamics: Pashinyan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian parliament opposition holds hearings on Azerbaijan's Artsakh blockade
Artsakh Foreign Minister Sends Letters to Ambassadors of a Number of Countries in Armenia
Lilit Makunts briefed the US Middle East Institute president on peace agenda of Armenia
Congressman Pallone joins demonstrators at Capitol opposing Azerbaijan’s blockade of Lachin corridor
Development of digital economy has been and remains one of the most important priorities for Armenia: Pashinyan at Digital Almaty 2023
Commemoration of the Prophet Jonah
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Preventing a second Armenian Genocide: Ruben Vardanyan participated in the Columbia University online discussion
Turkish, Russian, Syrian delegations to meet soon: Turkish defense minister
Our top priority is to preserve Russia: Putin
Nikol Pashinyan and Mikhail Mishustin meet in Almaty
EU intends to impose new anti-Russian sanctions by special op anniversary
Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Khachatryan received the representatives of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
Turkish Defense Minister also demands 'Zangezur corridor'
Nikol Pashinyan participates in the narrow-format session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
We highly appreciate the appeal of the European Parliament to the international community: Artsakh Foreign Ministry
Armenian Caucus leaders urge Biden Administration to consider emergency airlift, Azerbaijan sanctions to end Artsakh blockade
Ararat Mirzoyan received Anne Louyot, the Ambassador of France to Armenia
Wind: 0.51 km/h