Eurasian Economic Union Proposes Tax on Sale of Foreign Assets
The countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) must create their own system of protection against global risks, Sergei Glazyev, Minister in charge of Integration and Macroeconomics of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC), told RIA Novosti.
Many large international companies have announced that they are ceasing their activities in or leaving Russia after imposing large-scale sanctions against the country.
In addition, in his opinion, the EEU countries should have the opportunity to impose restrictions on the cross-border movement of capital in case of risky transactions.
Glazyev also noted that the single market of the EEU allows to significantly neutralize the impact of sanctions on the Russian economy.
"Washington threatens to expand them by including the enterprises of our partners who actively cooperate with the Russian ones and maintain cooperative relations with us," he said.
But, according to the EEC minister, this will not stop the integration of the EEU countries, on the contrary, it will stimulate the implementation of cooperation programs, import substitution, and will promote trade in national currencies.
To note, Armenia is also a member in the Eurasian Economic Union.
- Armenia Deputy PM to Head for Kazakhstan Within three days after returning from Kazakhstan, the deputy PM must present a report on the results of the visit to the Prime Minister.
- New Round of Talks on Iran-EEU Free Trade Agreement Kicks off The aforesaid free trade agreement will enable the gradual lifting of customs duties on 80 percent of goods and the maintenance of the current tariffs for the rest.
- Armenian President, Kazakh Ambassador Exchange Ideas About Bilateral Partnership Issues relating to regional security and stability were also touched upon.
- Armenia Revenue Committee: Export of Cash in Excess of $10,000 from Russia is Prohibited According to this decision, the export of cash in foreign currency and/or financial tools denominated in foreign currency in excess of US$10,000 is prohibited from Russia, the SRC informs.
- Situation in Kazakhstan Stabilized, CSTO Chief Assures "Today, thanks to the joint and coordinated actions of the CSTO peacekeepers, the armed forces and law enforcement officers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the situation in the country has stabilized. During...
Tehran-Baku Relations Have Potential For Development: Raisi
Erdoğan meets with President Michel of the European Council
Development Objectives Grant Agreement Signed Between the Republic of Armenia and the USA
Anna Vardapetyan Elected RA Prosecutor General
Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Armenian Missionary Association of Australia Krikor Youmshajekian
Germany Economy Minister To Arrive In Armenia
The Central Bank of Armenia and the Warsaw Stock Exchange Signed the Contract of the Sale of The Armenia Securities Exchange
Armenian Speaker of Parliament receives Ambassador of Israel
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Yerevan and Baku's Positions on Unblocking Transport Links Coming Closer, Deputy PM Says
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Types of Vehicles
Kherson Region Begins Preparations for Referendum on Accession to Russia
5 New Cases of High Treason Exposed in Karabakh
Arayik Harutyunyan Paid Tribute to the Memory of Perished Soldiers and Missing in Action
Armenia Denies Azerbaijani Reports of Shooting
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed for All Types of Vehicles
Armenia and Canada FMs Discuss Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict
Finland, Sweden, Turkey Sign Joint Memorandum after Their Madrid Talks
Putin Signs Law on Parallel Import of Goods to Russia
Armenian Security Council Secretary and French Presidential Advisor Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
The Statements of Azerbaijani Officials should be Warning Sign, We should Discuss This Issue in the CSTO. The Prime Minister to the CSTO Security Council Secretaries
Wind: 7.2 km/h