Inter Confirms Signing of Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Inter Milan has confirmed the reports on the signing of Henrikh Mkhitaryan from AS Roma and Andre Onana from Ajax ahead of the 2022/23 season, Futaa said.
“I can confirm we’ve signed André Onana and Henrikh Mkhitaryan on a free transfer, both deals are done,” Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano quoted Inter CEO Giuseppe Marotta as saying.
Mkhitaryan is expected to undergo a medical at Inter, according to sources, and on June 21, the Armenian midfielder will arrive in Milan.
His new team has offered him a two-year deal.
- 44th Chess Olympiad: Armenian Men’s Team the Sole Leader After Six Consecutive Wins Grandmasters Samvel Ter-Sahakyan and Robert Hovhannisyan won the games, Hrant Melkumyan played a draw, Gabriel Sargsyan was defeated.
- Armenian Judokas Win 3 Bronze Medals at European Youth Olympic Festival Armenia is represented by a total of 19 athletes competing at 7 sports at the European Youth Olympic Festival.
- Armenia’s Arman Andreasyan Wins Gold at 2022 Poland Open Wrestling Tournament The representative of Armenia beat USA’s Alec Pantaleo 3-2 in the final to clinch the gold.
- Levon Aronian Wins FTX Road to Miami He posted two photos with his girlfriend, Ani Ayvazyan, and dog on Facebook, writing: “Celebrating my victory in FTX Road to Miami with my beloved ones! We are the champions!”
- Mkhitaryan to Wear Number 22 Shirt at Inter Mkhitaryan joined the Italian club as a free agent on a two-year deal which will reportedly net him €4.5 million a season.
Iran’s Political Doctrine Has No Place for Nuclear Weapons: Foreign Minister
Two Ships Permitted to Leave Ukrainian Ports on Monday: UN
The Two-Day Session of the Economic Policy Council Inspires Optimism that We are on the Right Track: PM Pashinyan
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting
Situation Relatively Stable: Artsakh MoD Reports Ceasefire Violation in Some Areas
The Work of the Session of the Economic Policy Council Under the Prime Minister has Started in Dilijan
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
I Strongly Condemn Azerbaijan’s Use of Military Pressure Against Artsakh- Congressman Brenda Lawrence
It Is Necessary to Hold the Aliyev Regime Accountable For the Attacks on Artsakh- US Congressman
Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to the President of Bolivia and the Prime Minister of Jamaica
Commemoration Day of 200 Pontiffs Participating in the Ecumenical Council of Ephesus
Adam Schiff Urges US State Department to Support Armenian Sovereignty and Artsakh's Territorial Integrity
Working Together to Ensure De-Escalation: Charles Michel Holds Phone Conversations with Aliyev and Pashinyan
At Least 49 Chinese Military Planes Entered Zone of Taiwan’s Air Defense Fri: Taipei
We Express Our Gratitude to All Supporters of Artsakh and, Consequently, of Justice: David Babayan
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with US Secretary of State
EU Deeply Concerned by Recent Incidents: Josep Borrell Responds to MEPs Over Azeri Aggression in Nagorno Karabakh
Azerbaijani MP Admits Baku’s Official State Policy of Ethnic Cleansing Against Nagorno Karabakh Population - Human Rights Defender of Armenia
Asatour Sarafian, the Inventor of Automatic Transmission For Automobiles
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Armenian FM: Azerbaijan May Be Tempted to Launch Large-Scale Provocation at Any Moment
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Wind: 1.54 km/h