Two Armenian Gymnasts Crowned All-Round Champions of the World Cup Series
For the first time in the history of athletic gymnastics of the Republic of Armenia, Arthur Davtyan (vault) and Vahagn Davtyan (rings) have become all-round champions of the World Cup series, the Armenian Gymnastics Federation informs.
The Armenian gymnasts participated in three of the four rounds of the World Cup. They missed the fourth round in Baku, where the all-round winners were announced, Armradio reports.
- Armenia’s Mariam Mkrtchyan wins European Youth Chess Championship in Antalya Mkrtchyan is the current champion of the Armenian Women’s Chess Championship and she recently also won the U18 World Chess Championship.
- PM Pashinyan hosts new World Gymnastics Champion Artur Davtyan and the bronze medalist Harutyun Merdinyan A number of issues related to the further development of gymnastics were discussed at the meeting.
- Armenian gymnast Artur Davtyan crowned World Champion Davtyan surpassed all competitors with 15.050 points, becoming the first world champion of independent Armenia in sports gymnastics.
- Artur Aleksanyan is Four-Time World Champion Olympic champion Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg) became a four-time world champion. The Armenian wrestler defeated reigning European champion Kiril Milov of Bulgaria 5-1 in the finals of the world Greco-Roman...
- 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: Armenia Men’s Team Takes Silver Armenia and Uzbekistan both had equal ranking before going into the final round.
Ararat Mirzoyan met with the State Secretary of the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
Two pilots dead in light aircraft crash in Armenia
Pashinyan receives Philip Reeker
Media reports on Armenian FM having trilateral meeting with Turkish and Azeri counterparts are exaggerated: MFA
Lavrov: On the issue of the OSCE MG disintegration we should address the USA, France and Azerbaijan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan visited painter Hagop Hagopian’s family
At the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mr. Arman Tatoyan presented the latest facts of Azerbaijani criminal invasions in Armenia and evidence of war crimes
Discussions on implementation of agreements reached between Armenia and Turkey to continue: MFA
Nikol Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Romania
Armenia parliament speaker thanks France National Assembly for resolution condemning Azerbaijan
Armenian Foreign Minister presents consequences of Azerbaijani aggression to his Czech counterpart
Azerbaijani troops open fire at Armenian positions
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Russia finds NATO’s rapid evolution worrisome: Lavrov
The steps towards the introduction of the Universal Declaration System discussed at Government
French National Assembly adopts resolution supporting Armenia and calling for sanctions against Azerbaijan
MoD Armenia comments on another Azerbaijani disinformation
UK imposes sanctions against 22 Russian officials supporting mobilization: document
EC confirms removal of information about Ukrainian army death toll
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Azerbaijan carries out tactical maneuvers
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0.51 km/h