Armenian National Team is 92nd in FIFA World Rankings
Armenian National team is 92nd in FIFA/Coca-Cola World rankings.
The Brazilian national team is on top of the world rankings. Belgium, Argentina, France and England are also in the Top 5.
1․ Brazil 1837
2․ Belgium 1821
3․ Argentina 1770
4․ France 1764
5․ England 1737
6․ Spain 1716
7․ Italy 1713
8․ The Netherlands 1679
9․ Portugal 1678
10․ Denmark 1665
27. Ukraine 1542
45. Scotland 1462
47. Republic of Ireland 1442
92. Armenia 1242
- Artur Aleksanyan is Four-Time World Champion Olympic champion Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg) became a four-time world champion. The Armenian wrestler defeated reigning European champion Kiril Milov of Bulgaria 5-1 in the finals of the world Greco-Roman...
- 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: Armenia Men’s Team Takes Silver Armenia and Uzbekistan both had equal ranking before going into the final round.
- Men's Chess Team of Armenia defeats Azerbaijan: Olympiad Robert Hovhannisyan and Gabriel Sargsyan celebrated victory. Hrant Melkumyan and Manuel Petrosyan both ended in a draw.
- 44th Chess Olympiad: Armenian Men’s Team the Sole Leader After Six Consecutive Wins Grandmasters Samvel Ter-Sahakyan and Robert Hovhannisyan won the games, Hrant Melkumyan played a draw, Gabriel Sargsyan was defeated.
- Armenian Judokas Win 3 Bronze Medals at European Youth Olympic Festival Armenia is represented by a total of 19 athletes competing at 7 sports at the European Youth Olympic Festival.
We Continue to Urge the Parties to Engage in Peace Process - Blinken
David Babayan Met with Senior Staff Members of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
MoD: One of Divisions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Went on a Provocation
Armenian, Georgian Prime Ministers meet in New York
In a Meeting with Charles Michel, Nikol Pashinyan Emphasizes the Need for Addressed Assessments Over Azerbaijani Aggression
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Kremlin Spokesman Denies Reports of Plans to Call Up 1.2 Mln Russians
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
President Harutyunyan Received Members of the "Free Homeland-UCA" Parliamentary Faction
After Azeri Attacks on Armenia, US Embassy Issues Travel Warning to its Employees to Several Locations
No Changes in Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Deputy FM, CSTO Chief Discuss Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
The Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Jordan
Tigran Avinyan Appointed Deputy Yerevan Mayor
Draft Constitution of Artsakh Put for Public Debate
David Babayan Met with the Leadership of Ramkavar Azatakan Party
Azerbaijani Forces Violate Ceasefire Again, no Casualties Reported: Armenia MoD
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Turkey Happy That Armenian Side Handed Over Lachin, Surrounding Settlements To Azerbaijan: MFA
Ararat Mirzoyan Received the Delegation of the Deputies of the National Assembly of Artsakh
Nobody canceled OSCE Minsk Group co-chairmanship mandate: Armenia MFA spokesman: RFE/RL
State Department Responds to Turkey's Claims: Greek Islands Sovereignty is not Disputed
US State Department Responds to Baku’s Statement Over Appointment of New Co-Chair of OSCE Minsk Group
Wind: 1.54 km/h