Armenian National Team is 92nd in FIFA World Rankings
Armenian National team is 92nd in FIFA/Coca-Cola World rankings.
The Brazilian national team is on top of the world rankings. Belgium, Argentina, France and England are also in the Top 5.
1․ Brazil 1837
2․ Belgium 1821
3․ Argentina 1770
4․ France 1764
5․ England 1737
6․ Spain 1716
7․ Italy 1713
8․ The Netherlands 1679
9․ Portugal 1678
10․ Denmark 1665
27. Ukraine 1542
45. Scotland 1462
47. Republic of Ireland 1442
92. Armenia 1242
- Armenia’s Mariam Mkrtchyan wins European Youth Chess Championship in Antalya Mkrtchyan is the current champion of the Armenian Women’s Chess Championship and she recently also won the U18 World Chess Championship.
- PM Pashinyan hosts new World Gymnastics Champion Artur Davtyan and the bronze medalist Harutyun Merdinyan A number of issues related to the further development of gymnastics were discussed at the meeting.
- Armenian gymnast Artur Davtyan crowned World Champion Davtyan surpassed all competitors with 15.050 points, becoming the first world champion of independent Armenia in sports gymnastics.
- Artur Aleksanyan is Four-Time World Champion Olympic champion Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg) became a four-time world champion. The Armenian wrestler defeated reigning European champion Kiril Milov of Bulgaria 5-1 in the finals of the world Greco-Roman...
- 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: Armenia Men’s Team Takes Silver Armenia and Uzbekistan both had equal ranking before going into the final round.
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Armenian, Hungarian FMs agree to restore diplomatic relations
Robin the Robot joins Junior Eurovision in Armenia
Stepanakert: At the time of signing the Alma-Ata Declaration, Artsakh was not part of Azerbaijan
Discussions on the introduction of a comprehensive health insurance system continue
Ararat Mirzoyan met with the State Secretary of the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
Two pilots dead in light aircraft crash in Armenia
Pashinyan receives Philip Reeker
Media reports on Armenian FM having trilateral meeting with Turkish and Azeri counterparts are exaggerated: MFA
Lavrov: On the issue of the OSCE MG disintegration we should address the USA, France and Azerbaijan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan visited painter Hagop Hagopian’s family
At the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mr. Arman Tatoyan presented the latest facts of Azerbaijani criminal invasions in Armenia and evidence of war crimes
Discussions on implementation of agreements reached between Armenia and Turkey to continue: MFA
Nikol Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Romania
Armenia parliament speaker thanks France National Assembly for resolution condemning Azerbaijan
Armenian Foreign Minister presents consequences of Azerbaijani aggression to his Czech counterpart
Azerbaijani troops open fire at Armenian positions
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Russia finds NATO’s rapid evolution worrisome: Lavrov
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Pashinyan: We don't want to provoke war between CSTO and Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0 km/h