Mkhitaryan to Wear Number 22 Shirt at Inter
Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will wear the number 22 jersey at Inter, the club said on Tuesday.
Mkhitaryan last wore the No. 22 shirt during his time with Manchester United, having donned the No. 7 at Arsenal and the No. 77 at Roma, Football Italia reported.
Mkhitaryan joined the Italian club as a free agent on a two-year deal which will reportedly net him €4.5 million a season.
- Artur Aleksanyan is Four-Time World Champion Olympic champion Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg) became a four-time world champion. The Armenian wrestler defeated reigning European champion Kiril Milov of Bulgaria 5-1 in the finals of the world Greco-Roman...
- 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: Armenia Men’s Team Takes Silver Armenia and Uzbekistan both had equal ranking before going into the final round.
- Men's Chess Team of Armenia defeats Azerbaijan: Olympiad Robert Hovhannisyan and Gabriel Sargsyan celebrated victory. Hrant Melkumyan and Manuel Petrosyan both ended in a draw.
- 44th Chess Olympiad: Armenian Men’s Team the Sole Leader After Six Consecutive Wins Grandmasters Samvel Ter-Sahakyan and Robert Hovhannisyan won the games, Hrant Melkumyan played a draw, Gabriel Sargsyan was defeated.
- Armenian Judokas Win 3 Bronze Medals at European Youth Olympic Festival Armenia is represented by a total of 19 athletes competing at 7 sports at the European Youth Olympic Festival.
Foreign Minister of Artsakh met with Representatives of the Armenian National Committee of America-Western Region
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Met with California State Senator Anthony J. Portantino and California Assembly member Adrin Nazarian
Lavrov: Deploying CSTO observation mission in Karabakh being discussed
Foreign Minister David Babayan's Visit to Holy Martyrs Ferrahian High School in Los Angeles
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
There is no talk of any “extraterritorial corridor” in negotiations of trilateral working group and cannot be - Overchuk
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to meet in Geneva
Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Remains Unchanged
Putin signs decrees to recognize independence of Zaporozhye, Kherson regions
West attempts to stir conflict among CIS countries: Putin
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Russia continues vigorous efforts to de-escalate the situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan captured several military outposts in direction of Vardenis
Foreign ambassadors visit Kut village to witness aftermath of Azerbaijani bombardments
Pashinyan receives Stanislav Zas
Artsakh FM Bestowed with Freedom Award in LA
U.S. Ambassador meets with people affected from latest Azeri aggression in Syunik province
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Lecture in the University of California
Despite all factors, we are determined to protect our independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity: Prime Minister
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Wind: 1.54 km/h