Men's Chess Team of Armenia defeats Azerbaijan: Olympiad
The men's chess team of Armenia defeated the Azerbaijani national team in the penultimate round of the World Olympiad.
ARMENPRESS reports in the 10th round of the Olympiad in Chennai, India, the Armenian men's national team competed with the Azerbaijanis and won 3:1. Robert Hovhannisyan and Gabriel Sargsyan celebrated victory. Hrant Melkumyan and Manuel Petrosyan both ended in a draw.
So far, the national team led by Arman Pashikyan celebrated 7 victories against the national teams of Madagascar, Andorra, Egypt, Austria, England, India (first and second teams), and the match with the USA ended in a draw. The Armenian team lost to the national team of Uzbekistan.
- Australian Open: Karen Khachanov makes it to quarter finals, expresses support to Artsakh Russian-Armenian tennis star, Karen Khachanov has made it to the Australian Open Quarter Finals and once again wrote a message of solidarity on the Channel9 camera standing in solidarity with Artsakh.
- Armenia’s Mariam Mkrtchyan wins European Youth Chess Championship in Antalya Mkrtchyan is the current champion of the Armenian Women’s Chess Championship and she recently also won the U18 World Chess Championship.
- PM Pashinyan hosts new World Gymnastics Champion Artur Davtyan and the bronze medalist Harutyun Merdinyan A number of issues related to the further development of gymnastics were discussed at the meeting.
- Armenian gymnast Artur Davtyan crowned World Champion Davtyan surpassed all competitors with 15.050 points, becoming the first world champion of independent Armenia in sports gymnastics.
- Artur Aleksanyan is Four-Time World Champion Olympic champion Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg) became a four-time world champion. The Armenian wrestler defeated reigning European champion Kiril Milov of Bulgaria 5-1 in the finals of the world Greco-Roman...
What Good Is the UN if It Won't Defend Its Founding Principles? – former FM Mnatsakanyan’s article for Newsweek
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Today We Are Witnessing a Grave Humanitarian Crisis in Nagorno-Karabakh: Armen Gevorgyan
Talks with Russian peacekeepers continue on delivering 150 tons of humanitarian cargo to Karabakh
PACE calls on Azerbaijan to open the Lachin corridor, release all Armenian prisoners
The EU is making significant efforts at the highest level to contribute to comprehensive normalisation of relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Enrique Mora
Creation of humanitarian crisis by Azerbaijan for Artsakh’s people is a genocidal act. Representative of Cyprus
Kristina A. Kvien sworn in as an Ambassador by U.S. Under Secretary of State ahead of Armenia arrival
Vahagn Khachaturyan received the Minister of Finance Vahe Hovhannisyan
State Department: US welcomes EU efforts to strengthen trust between Armenia, Azerbaijan
US congressmen call on Biden to stop military support to Azerbaijan
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan and Enrique Mora
A consultation on tax potential assessment held at Government
Russian MFA responds to the decision of the EU to deploy a new observation mission in Armenia
Armenia’s citizens to visit United Arab Emirates without visa
Wizz Air to start operating flights on several new routes
Gas supply to be restored in Stepanakert, but cut in the regions
Kremlin rules out any talks between Zelensky, Putin
The Secretary of the Security Council Had a Telephone Conversation with Kestutis Budrys
Merkel’s, Hollande’s remarks on Minsk Accords signify betrayal: Russian top senator
NATO Secretary General says West should prepare for protracted conflict in Ukraine
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
In the new year and coming years my only wish and counsel to our people is STRUGGLE: Serzh Sargsyan
Retired Pope Benedict XVI dies
Russian Foreign Ministry expresses concern over lack of progress in restoring Lachin corridor
People of Artsakh stand before the problem of realizing the right to life: Artsakh National Assembly President
Garo Paylan urges Erdogan to take responsibility for ending the blockade of Nagorno- Karabakh
Stranded citizens of Artsakh to spend New Year’s Eve honoring fallen troops at Yerablur cemetery in Yerevan
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Wind: 1.54 km/h