Moldovan Government Received Vote of Confidence
The new Government of Moldova with the head of Cyril Gaburici received vote of confidence by the Parliament. Out of 101 MPs, 60 of them voted for the Government. The MPs of the Liberal Democratic Party, the Moldovian Democratic Party, as well as the communists voted for the cabinet and the program of the independent politician.
This is the second try of Moldova to form a government, as the Prime Minister Iurie Leancă did not receive the votes of the communists and his cabinet was not approved.
- Moldova's Fledgling Government Brought Down by no Confidence Vote Parties now have 90 days to try to form a new government. If they fail to do so, another parliamentary election would be called.
- Political Crisis in Moldova: Will There Be an End to the Dual Power? In Moldova, the dual power established since Saturday continues, President Igor Dodon has summoned a Security Council session. He has canceled the decree on dissolving the parliament.
- Moldova Court Relieves Dodon of Duty as President Dodon is a former chief of the Socialist party and backed the formation of the new government.
- Moldova Court Suspends President Dodon The court reportedly relieved Dodon of his duties because he failed to approve any candidate put forward by the prime minister to appoint two subordinate ministers.
- The Constitutional Court Suspended Moldovan President's power: What Does It Mean? For the first time the part of Dodon’s power was taken away in October. Then he twice rejected the candidacy of Eugen Sturza, proposed for the post of Minister of Defense.
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
Armenia's Prime Minister Arrives in Rome
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Junior Diplomats of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Speaker of RA National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Speaker of RF Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko
Artsakh President Met a Group of Students From the Diplomatic School Under the RA Foreign Ministry
The President of Armenian Football Federation Resigns From Office
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Visit Catholic Cathedral in Milan (PHOTOS)
Vladimir Putin Will Meet with Mehriban Aliyeva
Armenian PM’s Spokesperson Comments on Incident in Milan Involving Azerbaijani "Blogger"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Invited Businessmen to Make Investments in Armenia: Our Doors are Open for You
Trump Considering Withdrawing up to 4,000 U.S. Troops from South Korea
Presentation of Three-Year-Old St. Mary to the Church
President of Artsakh Signed a Decree on the 2020 Winter Draft and Demobilization.
Donald Tusk Elected President of European People’s Party
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Watch "The Egyptian Elena" by R. Strauss at La Scala
Armenian PM, Mayor of Milan Discuss Cooperation Prospects
"It is Impossible to Settle the Nagorno-Karabakh Issue Without Hard and Consistent Work, Without Compromise, Mutual Respect, and Balance": Pashinyan
Artsakh will Never be a Constituent of Azerbaijan, and the Issue has no Military Solution: Serzh Sargsyan
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 6 km/h