Moldova Court Suspends President Dodon
The Constitutional Court of Moldova has temporarily suspended President Igor Dodon, AP reported.
The court reportedly relieved Dodon of his duties because he failed to approve any candidate put forward by the prime minister to appoint two subordinate ministers.
- The Constitutional Court Suspended Moldovan President's power: What Does It Mean? For the first time the part of Dodon’s power was taken away in October. Then he twice rejected the candidacy of Eugen Sturza, proposed for the post of Minister of Defense.
- Moldova-Armenia Cooperation Builds New Bridges between the EAEU and EU Thus, the cooperation with Moldova can have its contribution to strengthening the position and role of Armenia in the EAEU. In parallel, it will build bridges between the European and Eurasian unions.
- From the EaP Countries, Only Azerbaijan and Belarus Were Completely Deprived of the USAID Financial Support Instead, Trump will bring bilateral relations with other countries to the sphere of mutual agreements by the principle "what for what."
- Is Moldova Turning to the Eurasian Economic Union? It should be noted that the intention of deepening cooperation between the Eurasian Economic Union was first announced by the President of Moldova in January, after his meeting with Russian President Vladimir...
- Moldova is also Retreating from Extreme Pro-Western Direction? Regardless of the fact that the new president considers himself a pro-Russian politician, and was in favor of the normalization of Russian-Moldovan relations, it is unlikely that Moldova refuses the European...
Serj Tankian: Gallipoli Pilgrimage Should Be Suspended
Armenia to Chair Upcoming UN Commission on the Status of Women Sessions
Accessories to Wear to Look Trendy: Style Talk With Gog Moon
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Informal Meeting with Georgian Prime Minister Mamuka Bakhtadze in Yenokavan
PM Briefed on Yenokavan Development Strategy
Maduro Accused the USA and Guaido in Planning to Kill Him
Rafi Eitan: Israeli Spy Who Led Operation to Capture Holocaust Architect Adolf Eichmann Dies Aged 92
Anna Hakobyan's Official Website Ready to Launch on March 26
Australian-Armenian Berejiklian Won the New South Wales Elections
Weather Forecast in Armenia for March 24-28
Soldiers Deployed to Prevent Paris 'Yellow Vest' Rioting
Brexit: May Urged to Quit
Passengers Airlifted From Crippled Cruise Ship in Storm off Norway
Sunday of Steward
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The New Building of Hamazgayin Theater Inaugurated: PM Personally Collected Waste Around the Building Before the Groundbreaking Ceremony (photos)
The Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Welcomes the Creation of Parliamentary Friendship Group in Canada with Artsakh
Trump-Russia: Robert Mueller Delivers Report
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 150 Times
Adam, Eve, Noah’s Ark and Tigran the Great at Carnival in Brazil
"We Need a Strictly Working Mechanism of Scientific Potential, Private Investment and Public Administration to Develop the Military Industrial Complex": Pashinyan
Wind: 9 km/h