Moldova Court Suspends President Dodon
The Constitutional Court of Moldova has temporarily suspended President Igor Dodon, AP reported.
The court reportedly relieved Dodon of his duties because he failed to approve any candidate put forward by the prime minister to appoint two subordinate ministers.
- Moldova's Fledgling Government Brought Down by no Confidence Vote Parties now have 90 days to try to form a new government. If they fail to do so, another parliamentary election would be called.
- Political Crisis in Moldova: Will There Be an End to the Dual Power? In Moldova, the dual power established since Saturday continues, President Igor Dodon has summoned a Security Council session. He has canceled the decree on dissolving the parliament.
- Moldova Court Relieves Dodon of Duty as President Dodon is a former chief of the Socialist party and backed the formation of the new government.
- The Constitutional Court Suspended Moldovan President's power: What Does It Mean? For the first time the part of Dodon’s power was taken away in October. Then he twice rejected the candidacy of Eugen Sturza, proposed for the post of Minister of Defense.
- Moldova-Armenia Cooperation Builds New Bridges between the EAEU and EU Thus, the cooperation with Moldova can have its contribution to strengthening the position and role of Armenia in the EAEU. In parallel, it will build bridges between the European and Eurasian unions.
Azerbaijan Is Expanding Geography of Hostilities to Territory of Armenia with Active Support of Turkey: Pashinyan
Turkish F-16 Shoots Down Armenian Jet in Armenian Airspace
Erdogan and Turkey Have Been the Most Destabilizing Factor in This Entire Situation: Armenia's FM
Adversary Targets Vardenis, Mets Masrik Community and other Town in Armenia's Gegharkunik Region
In the past three hours the enemy has lost 12 tanks: Shushan Stepanyan
Tehran: Iran, Russia and Turkey Can Help Baku and Yerevan Find Peaceful Solution
Artak Beglaryan Met with the Head of ICRC Mission in Nagorno-Karabakh Bertrand Lamon
CSTO on Standby Awaiting Armenia’s Request Regarding Azeri Bombardment of Towns
Armenian-Americans Rally in Glendale in Protest of Azeri Attacks
Armenian, Russian Security Council Secretaries Discuss Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Merkel Calls for Immediate Ceasefire in Azeri-Armenian Conflict
Artsakh Defense Army Destroys 11 Azerbaijan’s UAVs, Armored Vehicle, 5 Tanks and Big Number of Manpower (video)
Robert Kocharyan Leaves for Artsakh
MFA: Armenia And Artsakh Will Give Adequate Military-Political Response To Azerbaijan’s Consistent Attempts To Undermine Regional Security And Peace
Russia Actively Working not to Allow Destabilizing External Influence in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone: Ambassador
Two Enemy Helicopters Destroyed By Igla MANPADS
Azerbaijan Shells Villages in Armenia’s Vardenis: Artrsun Hovhannisyan
Turkey Deploying Syrian Fighters to Help Ally Azerbaijan, two Fighters Say
Artsakh Denies Azeri Report on Losing Base in Martuni
Armenian Armed Forces Down Azerbaijan’s helicopter, Probably Helicopters: MOD Representative
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 11 km/h