Moldova Court Suspends President Dodon
The Constitutional Court of Moldova has temporarily suspended President Igor Dodon, AP reported.
The court reportedly relieved Dodon of his duties because he failed to approve any candidate put forward by the prime minister to appoint two subordinate ministers.
- Political Crisis in Moldova: Will There Be an End to the Dual Power? In Moldova, the dual power established since Saturday continues, President Igor Dodon has summoned a Security Council session. He has canceled the decree on dissolving the parliament.
- Moldova Court Relieves Dodon of Duty as President Dodon is a former chief of the Socialist party and backed the formation of the new government.
- The Constitutional Court Suspended Moldovan President's power: What Does It Mean? For the first time the part of Dodon’s power was taken away in October. Then he twice rejected the candidacy of Eugen Sturza, proposed for the post of Minister of Defense.
- Moldova-Armenia Cooperation Builds New Bridges between the EAEU and EU Thus, the cooperation with Moldova can have its contribution to strengthening the position and role of Armenia in the EAEU. In parallel, it will build bridges between the European and Eurasian unions.
- From the EaP Countries, Only Azerbaijan and Belarus Were Completely Deprived of the USAID Financial Support Instead, Trump will bring bilateral relations with other countries to the sphere of mutual agreements by the principle "what for what."
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Partook in Events Dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of International School and Founding a New Church in Dilijan
New Ambassador of Zambia Presents Credentials to Armenian President
At Least 28 Killed in Afghan Mosque Blast
Artsakh State Minister introduces new Stepanakert Mayor to staff
Armenia Constitutional Court judges following developments surrounding chief judge Hrayr Tovmasyan
Ex-Catalan Leader Appears Before Belgian Authorities Over Arrest Warrant
Security Council Holds Meeting Chaired by PM Pashinyan
“Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku
New York City Council Votes to Close Infamous Rikers Island Jails
Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control'
France Foiled "9/11-Inspired" Plane Hijacking Attack
Protests Erupt in Lebanon over Plans to Impose New Taxes
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Japanese Prime Minister’s Special Adviser
President Sarkissian Attended an Event Dedicated to the150th Birth Anniversary of Komitas
Pence, Erdogan, Kurdish SDF Agree to 120-hour Ceasefire in Syria
Armenia Elected to UN Human Rights Council
Armenians Earned Their Right to Live in Those Territories from Their Ancestors from Ancient Times: Armenia's MP to Azerbaijani Delegate
Armenia's Constitutional Court Publishes Decision on CC Head Hrayr Tovmasyan
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 6 km/h