Armenians Have an Opportunity to Celebrate Easter in Akhtamar Island in Van
Narekavank Tour is organizing a pilgrimage to Akhtamar for celebrating Easter at the Holy Cross Armenian Church, the co-founder of Narekavank Tour Armen Hovhannisyan said in an interview with news.am, Hayern Aysor reports. The Church is in Akhtamar Island in Van.
100 years after the Armenian Genocide Armenian pilgrims will have a chance to celebrate Easter in that holy place. "On April 5th, we will take Armenians to the Akhtamar Island in Van. There won’t be a Holy Mass, but we will say a prayer," - Armen Hovhannisyan told news.am.
- Impunity that Followed the Armenian Genocide, had Opened Doors For Other Grave Crimes Against Humanity and Genocides: Armen Sarkissian April 24 is the day to remember the innocent victims of the Armenian Genocide masterminded and perpetrated in the Ottoman Turkey on the state level.
- Armenian Genocide Museum to Open In Buenos Aires The property is located on Gurruchaga Street, very close to heart of the Armenian community in the suburb of Palermo.
- Vigorous Discussions in the Arab World Over Recognizing the Armenian Genocide The United Arab Emirates is going to recognize the Armenian genocide, «al-Akhbar» daily reports referring to its sources in the UAE diplomatic circles.
- 9th Circuit Panel on Seeking Reparations for Land Sized by Turkey During the 1915 Armenian Genocide At issue before the panel is whether the court can make a determination on international war crimes policy and whether or not the statute of limitations has expired for families of victims seeking reparations...
- Canadian Armenian Genocide survivor Sirvard Kurdian dies aged 106 In 1991 Sirvard moved with her family to Canada.
Karabakh's Return to Negotiating Table Is Always Discussed: Nikol Pashinyan
Kosovo's Lessons For the World And For Armenians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France's Sarkozy to Face Trial for Influence Peddling
Moscow Ready to Respond If US Stations Military Bases Near Russian Borders
Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Saudi Crown Prince Should Be Investigated Over Killing of Journalist Khashoggi
Iran Says Will Not Extend 60-Day Deadline to Scale Back Nuclear Deal Commitments
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Morsy's Son Blames Egyptian Regime For 'Slow Deliberate Medical Murdering' of Ex-President
U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Donald Trump Formally Launches 2020 Re-Election Bid
U.S., China Rekindle Trade Talks Ahead of Trump-Xi G20 Meeting
Angela Merkel Says She Is 'Very Well' After Visibly Shaking During Ceremony
UN Calls For 'Prompt And Thorough' Probe Into Morsi's Death
U.S. House Passes Speier Amendment Appropriating Additional $40 Million for Armenia
Ex-UEFA Boss Platini Released After Being Questioned in 2022 World Cup Probe
RA FM Meeting With OSCE MG Co-Chairs
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future
Wind: 9 km/h