Transnistrian Observer: Everything Goes on in Accordance with the NKR Election Code
Everything goes on in accordance with the Election Code of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. This was declared by an international observer of the NKR parliamentary elections, member of the Transnistrian Supreme Council Gregory Dyachenko, referring to the election process, Artsakhpress reports.
"We have visited two polling stations and have not noticed any violations. People are coming to vote this morning. There is an activity among voters and a wish to vote for NKR future,"- Dyachenko said.
On May 3 NKR Parliamentary elections 7 political parties are competing - Free Homeland (50 people), Democratic Party of Artsakh (35 people), Armenian Revolutionary Party (34 people), Movement-88 (14 people), National Renaissance (14 people), NK Communist Party (14 people), Peace and Development (6 people).
50 candidates are nominated by majoritarian electoral system, of which 27 are self-nominated. Three candidates are nominated by the ARF, 4 candidates by Free Homeland and the Democratic Party of Artsakh each, 5 by National Renaissance, 7 candidates by Movement 88. 34 candidates nominated by majoritarian electoral system are non-partisan.
- Criminal Cases Initiated On Incidents During Artsakh Elections The Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Republic Investigative Committee has opened five criminal cases in connection with some incidents that took place during Tuesday’s national elections.
- Preliminary Results of the Artsakh General Elections Have Been Announced Second round of elections will be conducted in Nagorno Karabakh after none of the candidates received 50%+1% of votes.
- At 2pm 48.3% Of The Voters Casted Their Ballots In Artsakh Elections As of 2pm, 50,534 voters, or 48.3% of the total number of voters, have cast their ballots in Tuesday’s presidential and parliamentary elections in Artsakh Republic. A representative of the Artsakh Central...
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 2.57 km/h