Criminal Cases Initiated On Incidents During Artsakh Elections
The Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Republic Investigative Committee has opened five criminal cases in connection with some incidents that took place during Tuesday’s national elections. These criminal cases were initiated on the grounds of crimes against the constitutional rights and freedoms of people and citizens. The investigation of these criminal cases is in progress.
The Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Republic Investigative Committee has opened five criminal cases in connection with some incidents that took place during Tuesday’s national elections.
These criminal cases were initiated on the grounds of crimes against the constitutional rights and freedoms of people and citizens.
The investigation of these criminal cases is in progress.
- Preliminary Results of the Artsakh General Elections Have Been Announced Second round of elections will be conducted in Nagorno Karabakh after none of the candidates received 50%+1% of votes.
- At 2pm 48.3% Of The Voters Casted Their Ballots In Artsakh Elections As of 2pm, 50,534 voters, or 48.3% of the total number of voters, have cast their ballots in Tuesday’s presidential and parliamentary elections in Artsakh Republic. A representative of the Artsakh Central...
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
- Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
Pashinyan and Family Members Feel Well: Spokesperson
Conscript Dies in Traffic Accident in Artsakh
Deputy Defense Minister: Armenia to Produce Weapon in July
Prime Minister Briefed on Developments in Civil Aviation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bulgaria Provides 500 Medical Supplies to Armenia
Pashinyan on Coronavirus Crisis: This Isn't Healthcare Issue
Pentagon Moves About 1,600 Army Troops Into the Washington Region
Italy Reopens to Tourists from Europe
UN Calls For US Protests to be Peaceful
4-Year-Old Child with Coronavirus Also Diagnosed with Kawasaki Disease in Armenia
Chinese Premier Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenia’s Pashinyan and His Family From COVID-19
Armenia Records 10524 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President of Artsakh Signed a Range of Decrees
The Threatening Letter Sent to Rakel Dink Contains the Same Slogan We Were Used to Hearing before Hrant Dink Was Assassinated: Fethiye Çetin
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Convened a Working Consultation on Pandemic Fight Measures
All Airlines Certified in Armenia Are Included in List Subject to Operating Ban or Operational Restrictions within EU
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Football Federation of Armenia Armen Melikbekyan
PM Instructs to be Consistent in Enforcing the Restrictions set by the Commandant’s Office and Control the Organization of Mass Events
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 8 km/h