Silence Day in Artsakh
Today it is a silent day in the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic before the day of Constitutional referendum on February 20. NKR strives for international recognition since 1988.
Camaign, or any other action that can be considererd as campaiging, is prohibited.
In case the proposed amendments are adopted, NKR will pass to the presidential system of governance from the semi-presidential system. Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- Criminal Cases Initiated On Incidents During Artsakh Elections The Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Republic Investigative Committee has opened five criminal cases in connection with some incidents that took place during Tuesday’s national elections.
- Preliminary Results of the Artsakh General Elections Have Been Announced Second round of elections will be conducted in Nagorno Karabakh after none of the candidates received 50%+1% of votes.
- At 2pm 48.3% Of The Voters Casted Their Ballots In Artsakh Elections As of 2pm, 50,534 voters, or 48.3% of the total number of voters, have cast their ballots in Tuesday’s presidential and parliamentary elections in Artsakh Republic. A representative of the Artsakh Central...
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
- Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
Some Roads Are Closed In Armenia
Members of Homeland Salvation Movement Demand Urgent Meeting with President
Armenia President Decides to Not Sign Draft Decree on Dismissing Army's General Staff Chief
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Search Works of Bodies of Killed Servicemen Resume
Russian Air Border to Stay Open for Armenia’s Citizens by April 1
Armenia Records 172456 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Armed Forces' Leadership Issues Statement
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh
The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up By 6-8 Degrees
Ambassadors of 27 EU Nations Impose Anti-Russian Sanctions Over Situation Around Navalny
Opposition Rally Kicks Off Near Armenian Parliament (LIVE)
Armenia’s Spitak Mayor Expresses Support to Army
Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy Sentenced to Jail for Corruption
Deputy Governor of Gegharkunik Province Resigned
Armenia’s PM Visits President Sarkissian, Discusses Situation Created in the Country
The Security Council of Armenia Issued a Statement
EU-Armenia Agreement Today Fully Entered Into Force
Kremlin Hails Pashinyan’s Clarification on Iskandars
Nikol Pashinyan Chairs Security Council Meeting
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h