At 2pm 48.3% Of The Voters Casted Their Ballots In Artsakh Elections
As of 2pm, 50,534 voters, or 48.3% of the total number of voters, have cast their ballots in Tuesday’s presidential and parliamentary elections in Artsakh Republic. A representative of the Artsakh Central Electoral Commission stated about this, NEWS.am reports.
Subsequently, the representative presented the election activeness according to the regions.
- Criminal Cases Initiated On Incidents During Artsakh Elections The Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Republic Investigative Committee has opened five criminal cases in connection with some incidents that took place during Tuesday’s national elections.
- Preliminary Results of the Artsakh General Elections Have Been Announced Second round of elections will be conducted in Nagorno Karabakh after none of the candidates received 50%+1% of votes.
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
- Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
Kirk Kerkorian: to be Sad in a Mercedes is Better than in a Bus
Armenia PM: Access to, from Dzoragyugh Vllage to be Banned Today
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Special Purpose Department of the National Security Service
PM: "I do Believe in Our Citizens’ Ability to Turn Mountains Upside Down with their Behavior"
Armenia Records 12364 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Construction of a New Highway Connecting Artsakh to Mother Armenia will Commence
Eduard Hovhannisyan Appointed Chairman of State Revenue Committee
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Armenian, Georgian FMs Hold Phone Talks on Fight against Coronavirus
PM Pashinyan Explains the Decline of Recoveries from Coronavirus
OPEC and its Allies Led by Russia to Hold a Meeting on June 6
President Sarkissian Holds Meeting with Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian PM Reacts to Use of Force by Police Against Man for Not Wearing Face Mask
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Armenian President Congratulates Queen Margrethe II of Denmark on National Day
Trump Proposes Increasing Police Funding
Armenia Records 11817 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Facebook Starts Labeling ‘State-Controlled Media’ Pages
33-year Old Patient Died of Coronavirus: Arsen Torosyan
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Polish Presidential Elections Postponed Indefinitely
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 9 km/h