NKR Communist Party: Elections have Passed Without any Obstacles
At 8:25 p.m. The elections were held in a normal way. According to the initial data around 70% of NKR people participated in the elections. This was informed by the NKR Communist Party headquarter in a talk with "Armedia" IAA. According to the headquarter the elections have passed without any difficulties and obstacles.
As for the expectations of the party concerning the results of the elections, the NKR Communist Party representative mentioned that it is early to say anything and should wait to the results.
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
- Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
- The NKR CEC Officially Published the Mandates of the Parties According to the Election Code the parties should introduce their name lists within 7 days after the mandates are officially published.
- Karen Bekaryan: We Shouldn't Compare the Quality of NKR Elections with the Ones Held in Azerbaijan "These elections have been unique with their competitive format, taking into account that there were participating 7 political parties, including some very young ones»,- noted the political expert.
Saudi Arabia Set for 24-Hour Trading Amid Prayer Time Confusion
Delegation Led by Ararat Mirzoyan Takes Part in Works of Leadership Forum in Washington
PM Nikol Pashinyan Extends Birthday Greetings to German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Artsakh Defense Minister, Secretary of Armenia’s Security Council Discuss Security Issues
US Wants to Spend 37.4 Billion on Aid for Venezuelan Opposition
Iranian Diplomats, Families Living in New York Face U.S. Travel Curbs
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with U.S. Senate Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Judge Orders Social-Media Silence for Roger Stone
President Sarkissian Congratulated Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel on her Birth Anniversary
Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan
Armenian Greco-Roman Wrestlers to Participate in International Tournaments
Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s Interview Published at The Baltic Times
PM receives CCAF Co-Chair Ara Toranian
Armenian Ambassador’s Article Published at Diplomatic World Magazine
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy Created
Armenia Operative Headquarters Set Up
Armenian FM to Depart for US on Working Visit
EU Renews Sanctions on N.Korea over Nuclear Program
New Zealand PM "Utterly" Disagrees With Trump's Tweets On Congresswomen
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
Wind: 11 km/h