Member of the European Parliament: the Process of NKR Elections was in Accordance with the European Standards
Member of the European Parliament Frank Engel, who was an observer on May 3 parliamentary elections in Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, highly assessed the level of the organization and the participation of the NKR elections. According to him the elections in NKR can become an example for many countries. As Artsakhpress reports, during a press conference in CEC of NKR, Frank Engel declared that in 2013 there were presidential elections in Azerbaijan and "while opening ballot boxes, we knew in advance what there will be, but here this was not the case. I was in 20 polling stations, the process of the elections was in accordance with the European standards," – he said and added that Artsakh proved its high level of democracy. He expressed regret over the statements on NKR elections by the EU and other European institutions.
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
- Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
- The NKR CEC Officially Published the Mandates of the Parties According to the Election Code the parties should introduce their name lists within 7 days after the mandates are officially published.
- Karen Bekaryan: We Shouldn't Compare the Quality of NKR Elections with the Ones Held in Azerbaijan "These elections have been unique with their competitive format, taking into account that there were participating 7 political parties, including some very young ones»,- noted the political expert.
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Wall During Visit to U.S.-Mexico Border (video)
Armenia’s PM Appoints Acting chiefs of National Security Service, Police
UAE to Join US-Led Naval Coalition in Gulf
Bako Sahakyan Received President of the Armenian Athletic Federation
Suicide Bomb in Southern Afghanistan, Kills at Least 20
The White House Spoke About Trump's Plans to Meet With Zelensky at the UN
Bolton Unloads on Trump’s Foreign Policy Behind Closed Doors
World Championship: Freestyle Wrestlers Enter Competition
Romania Senate Passes Bill Declaring October 12 Armenian Language, Alphabet, Culture Day in Country
Trump: "Many Options" to Respond to Iranian Attacks on Saudi Oil Fields
UN Sends Experts to Probe Saudi Blasts, Warns on Escalation
Azerbaijan States About Readiness to Exchange Armenian Citizens Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Azerbaijani Convicts Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend Opening of Renovated Catholicosate of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin (PHOTOS)
Armenia to Open Embassy in Israel
Consultation on Hrant Matevosyan’s Cultural Center-Museum Held in Government
RA National Assembly Extraordinary Sitting is To Be Convened
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Wind: 13 km/h