Member of the European Parliament: the Process of NKR Elections was in Accordance with the European Standards
Member of the European Parliament Frank Engel, who was an observer on May 3 parliamentary elections in Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, highly assessed the level of the organization and the participation of the NKR elections. According to him the elections in NKR can become an example for many countries. As Artsakhpress reports, during a press conference in CEC of NKR, Frank Engel declared that in 2013 there were presidential elections in Azerbaijan and "while opening ballot boxes, we knew in advance what there will be, but here this was not the case. I was in 20 polling stations, the process of the elections was in accordance with the European standards," – he said and added that Artsakh proved its high level of democracy. He expressed regret over the statements on NKR elections by the EU and other European institutions.
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
- Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
- The NKR CEC Officially Published the Mandates of the Parties According to the Election Code the parties should introduce their name lists within 7 days after the mandates are officially published.
- Karen Bekaryan: We Shouldn't Compare the Quality of NKR Elections with the Ones Held in Azerbaijan "These elections have been unique with their competitive format, taking into account that there were participating 7 political parties, including some very young ones»,- noted the political expert.
US Recommends Turkey to "Get Rid of" the Russian S-400
The Next Round of Syria Peace Talks Will Take Place on December 10-11
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Received a Delegation of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs of Armenian Origin
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Disseminated in the UN
Senators Menendez and Cruz Call for Senate Adoption of Armenian Genocide Resolution
The Ministry of Culture of Poland Awarded Medal to General Producer of Armenian National Philharmonic Orchestra
Pompeo Urges Iranian Protesters To Submit Videos, Photos To Document ‘Abuses’
The Visa Free Regime Between Armenia and China Will Be Adopted in December
Senator David Purdue Blocks Armenian Genocide Resolution
Meeting Held Between the Armenian Prime Minister and the President of the Italian Senate
Serzh Sargsyan Attends EPP Summit in Zagreb
PM Introduces Armenia’s Investment Opportunities to Italian Business Community
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
Armenia's Prime Minister Arrives in Rome
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Junior Diplomats of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Speaker of RA National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Speaker of RF Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko
Artsakh President Met a Group of Students From the Diplomatic School Under the RA Foreign Ministry
The President of Armenian Football Federation Resigns From Office
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Visit Catholic Cathedral in Milan (PHOTOS)
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 5 km/h