Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament
Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
Today, during the first plenary session of newly formed NKR Parliament, Ashot Ghulyan was elected as a head of Parliament. The result of the vote was 28 for and 5 against, Artsakhpress reports.
Parliamentarian Vahram Balayan from ARF party was the only candidate for the post of Deputy President,
Ashot Ghulyan headed the Parliament during past 2 convocations.
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
- The NKR CEC Officially Published the Mandates of the Parties According to the Election Code the parties should introduce their name lists within 7 days after the mandates are officially published.
- Karen Bekaryan: We Shouldn't Compare the Quality of NKR Elections with the Ones Held in Azerbaijan "These elections have been unique with their competitive format, taking into account that there were participating 7 political parties, including some very young ones»,- noted the political expert.
- EU, US and OSCE either Retreat from or Contradict to Universal Values By Their Reactions to NKR Elections It is to be stated that the EU made a retreat from its role of active advocate of universal values in its statement. What refers to the statements made by OSCE Minsk Group and US State Department, it becomes...
Bako Sahakyan Signed Laws
US Imposes New Sanctions on Iran's Biggest Airline
Armenian Letter Art Inscribed in the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
President Sarkissian Had a Phone Conversation with the Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I
Israel to Hold March 2 Election, Its Third in Less Than a Year
Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Anti-Semitism on College Campuses
WFA Signs Mmemorandum of Cooperation with Arab Wrestling Federation
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Greta Thunberg Named Time Person of the Year For 2019
Patriarch-Elect Sahak Mashalian Addressed the Armenian Community of Istanbul
President Sarkissian Hosts UNICEF Armenia Team Representatives
No Breakthrough in Russia-US Relations: Peskov
Armenia PM's New Year Message to Be Broadcast Live from Yerevan Republic Square
President of Artsakh Convoked a Working Consultation around a Number of Issues on the Activities of Transport Police
Trump's Meeting with Lavrov "Important' But Not a Sign of Thaw in US-Russia Relations, Kremlin Says
Israeli Lawmakers Expedite Bill to Dissolve the 22nd Knesset
Bishop Sahak Mashalian Elected 85th Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople
Russia’s Tula Region Interested in Multilateral Cooperation with Armenia
Boris Johnson Hides in Fridge to Avoid Questions as Aide Swears at GMB Reporter (video)
Federal Judge Blocks Trump Plan to Spend $3.6 Billion in Military Funds on Border Wall
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 3 km/h