Ashot Ghulyan will Head NKR Parliament
Ashot Ghulyan is elected as a Speaker of NKR newly formed Parliament.
Today, during the first plenary session of newly formed NKR Parliament, Ashot Ghulyan was elected as a head of Parliament. The result of the vote was 28 for and 5 against, Artsakhpress reports.
Parliamentarian Vahram Balayan from ARF party was the only candidate for the post of Deputy President,
Ashot Ghulyan headed the Parliament during past 2 convocations.
- Criminal Cases Initiated On Incidents During Artsakh Elections The Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Republic Investigative Committee has opened five criminal cases in connection with some incidents that took place during Tuesday’s national elections.
- Preliminary Results of the Artsakh General Elections Have Been Announced Second round of elections will be conducted in Nagorno Karabakh after none of the candidates received 50%+1% of votes.
- At 2pm 48.3% Of The Voters Casted Their Ballots In Artsakh Elections As of 2pm, 50,534 voters, or 48.3% of the total number of voters, have cast their ballots in Tuesday’s presidential and parliamentary elections in Artsakh Republic. A representative of the Artsakh Central...
- Silence Day in Artsakh Besides, the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic will pass to its historical name - "Artsakh".
- NKR Will Continue Deepening Its Parliamentary Relations with New Strength The NKR National Assembly consistently deepens its contacts with the parliaments and parliamentary structures of various foreign states: the standing committees, deputy factions, friendship groups, separate...
Press Conference of Ilham Aliyev Was Another Manifestation of Hate Speech towards the Armenian People: Armenia's MFA
Draft Decree on Resignation of the Chief of the General Staff Sent to the President Again
Armenia’s President Doesn't Sign PM’s Draft Decree to Release Chief of Armenian Armed Forces Onik Gasparyan, Returns With Objections
Armenian, Russian Defense Ministers Hold Phone Talk
Unlawful Attacks on Medical Facilities and Personnel in Karabakh: Human Rights Watch
Armenia President, Ombudsman Meet, Discuss Issue of Return of Captives
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the 33rd Anniversary of the Anti-Armenian Massacres in Sumgait
Armenia Records 171793 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Aram I: Armenia Is On Edge of Abyss
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armen Sarkissian Met with Vazgen Manukyan, Arthur Vanetsyan, Vahram Baghdasaryan, and Artsvik Minasyan
Murders of Armenian Civilians in Hadrut Described as War Crimes by UN High Commissioner for Human Rights – Armenia’s MFA
Armenia's President Visits Chief of General Staff of Armed Forces Onik Gasparyan
Armen Sarkissian Met with the Leaders of the NA "My Step", "Bright Armenia" Factions and the Secretary of the "Prosperous Armenia" Faction
Armenia’s President does not Return Petition to Release Onik Gasparyan
PACE is Unhappy with Armenian Army's Statement
Putin Discussed Situation around Nagorno-Karabakh with Security Council Members
Armenia-Russia-Azerbaijan Deputy Prime Ministerial Task Force to Meet Again
Armen Sarkissian Met with the Speaker of Armenia’s National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan
Armen Sarkissian to Meet with the Leaders and Representatives of the Parliamentary Factions
US Condemns Demolition of Armenian Church in Turkey
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Air Temperature to Rise in Armenia by 5-6 Degrees
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Wind: 5 km/h