Anatoly Bashmakov: the Culture of International Relations is Boundless
"Armedia" IAA presents an exclusive interview with Anatoly Bashmakov, Deputy of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan of 4-5 convocations, a member of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. The Interview was conducted in the framework of "Armenia-Kazakhstan: Cooperation Platforms" project, with the support of Embassy of Kazakhstan in Armenia.
- 2015 marks the 20th anniversary of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. Please, tell us about the significance of this structure, how much does it contribute to the peaceful coexistence of more than 130 ethnic groups living in Kazakhstan?
- On March 1, 2015 exactly 20 years passed since the establishment of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. It is probably the only institution in the world - supranational, which includes representatives of all the 130 cultures, ethnic groups and nationalities living in our country. Now the Assembly is a constitutional body, has 9 members, whom the Assembly itself recommends to the parliament and who presents there the whole Assembly. This adds even more to the multi-tolerant function of the structure, for example, Armenian deputy defends the interests of all other nations.
The Assembly has a Scientific-Expert Council that we consider a research laboratory within the Assembly, engaged in scientific, methodological support of ethno-cultural policy of Kazakhstan. The best brains among scientists, political scientists, cultural scientists, ethnographers are included in the Council. At the meetings, we usually discuss issues related to improving efficiency. In contrast to the European multiculturalism, our main basis is the concept of "Mangylik eat" - "Eternal country." This is first and foremost the cultural code of the Kazakh ethnic group, the most important component of all-Kazakh identity. As the basis of the concept is taken the following principle: the culture of international relations is boundless. Thus, it becomes possible to absorb from each other all that is the best in different cultures.
- Please, tell about the "100 Steps" program.
- The proposed direction of the head of state - the plan of the nation "100 Steps" is a tool, a mechanism for the implementation of the five institutional reforms. This is particularly about economy, good governance and the selection of the people in state institutions with two parameters - with professionalism and proper human dimension, because education without proper manners of behavior is like a weapon in the hands of a madman.
Man is the sun around which the state should go around. It is not the man, who should serve the state, but the state must take care of every person. Now our task is to make every citizen of Kazakhstan - the 17.5 million people to allow these "100 steps" pass through their hearts.
If the government feels the even breathing of every citizen of Kazakhstan, their shoulders in support of the state, then every citizen will feel the power of the shoulder of his homeland. Only this can help and save. And in this case we will not have what we see today in Ukraine, in the prosperous Europe, the Middle East, in your region.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union 2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
Ex-NSS Head Committed Suicide on “Very Personal” Motive, Next-of-Kin Demands Privacy
PM Pashinyan Meets US Ambassador and Kansas Adjutant-General
Armenia 3rd President on PM's Statement
PM Pashinyan Surprises Artsakh Troops at Apartment Donation Event
Our Homeland is the Territory Behind our Soldier who Stands on the Border: PM Pashinyan
President of Artsakh Visits Stepanakert Memorial Complex
French Police Clear out Migrants Again from North Paris Site
Turkish Military Convoy Crosses Syria Border, Heads to Southern Idlib - TV
Armenia Issues China Travel Warning Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
Trump Discusses Syria, Libya with Turkey's Erdogan
The Referendum on the Cut of the Parliamentary will be Held on the 29th of March
Armenia Political, Military Elite Visits Yerablur Military Pantheon
Armenia PM: Congratulations on your Holiday, Victorious, Glorious Armenian Army!
China Virus Death Toll Jumps to 106
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Army Day
The Day of Armenian Army Formation: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Weather Forecast in Armenia: No Precipitation Predicted During the Coming Days
Armenia Ready to Grant Reciprocal Rights to the UK During the Implementation Period: Armenia's Foreign Ministry Spokesperson
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs to Meet on January 29-30 in Geneva
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 3 km/h