Anatoly Bashmakov: the Culture of International Relations is Boundless
"Armedia" IAA presents an exclusive interview with Anatoly Bashmakov, Deputy of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan of 4-5 convocations, a member of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. The Interview was conducted in the framework of "Armenia-Kazakhstan: Cooperation Platforms" project, with the support of Embassy of Kazakhstan in Armenia.
- 2015 marks the 20th anniversary of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. Please, tell us about the significance of this structure, how much does it contribute to the peaceful coexistence of more than 130 ethnic groups living in Kazakhstan?
- On March 1, 2015 exactly 20 years passed since the establishment of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. It is probably the only institution in the world - supranational, which includes representatives of all the 130 cultures, ethnic groups and nationalities living in our country. Now the Assembly is a constitutional body, has 9 members, whom the Assembly itself recommends to the parliament and who presents there the whole Assembly. This adds even more to the multi-tolerant function of the structure, for example, Armenian deputy defends the interests of all other nations.
The Assembly has a Scientific-Expert Council that we consider a research laboratory within the Assembly, engaged in scientific, methodological support of ethno-cultural policy of Kazakhstan. The best brains among scientists, political scientists, cultural scientists, ethnographers are included in the Council. At the meetings, we usually discuss issues related to improving efficiency. In contrast to the European multiculturalism, our main basis is the concept of "Mangylik eat" - "Eternal country." This is first and foremost the cultural code of the Kazakh ethnic group, the most important component of all-Kazakh identity. As the basis of the concept is taken the following principle: the culture of international relations is boundless. Thus, it becomes possible to absorb from each other all that is the best in different cultures.
- Please, tell about the "100 Steps" program.
- The proposed direction of the head of state - the plan of the nation "100 Steps" is a tool, a mechanism for the implementation of the five institutional reforms. This is particularly about economy, good governance and the selection of the people in state institutions with two parameters - with professionalism and proper human dimension, because education without proper manners of behavior is like a weapon in the hands of a madman.
Man is the sun around which the state should go around. It is not the man, who should serve the state, but the state must take care of every person. Now our task is to make every citizen of Kazakhstan - the 17.5 million people to allow these "100 steps" pass through their hearts.
If the government feels the even breathing of every citizen of Kazakhstan, their shoulders in support of the state, then every citizen will feel the power of the shoulder of his homeland. Only this can help and save. And in this case we will not have what we see today in Ukraine, in the prosperous Europe, the Middle East, in your region.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union 2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
Ararat Mirzoyan Has Private Talk with President of National Assembly of Artsakh
Chair of Artsakh NA Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs Emphasized the strengthening of the Inter-Committee Ties with Armenia's NA
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Spanish Senate Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
"Aurora" to Kick off a Global Series of Events on October 19 in New York City
Trump Declines to Commit to a Peaceful Transition of Power after Election
EU Believes Lukashenko’s Inauguration Lacks Legitimacy
Biden leads Trump by 10 points nationally in new pair of polls
Coronavirus Situation Worsens in Armenia, Says PM
Artsakh Confirms 9 New Cases of COVID-19 in Past 24 Hours
Israel Tightens Coronavirus Restrictions as Cases Continue to Surge
Trudeau: Canada Already in Second Wave of Coronavirus
Armenia Records 48251 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Military Exercises "Shant-2020" To Be Held On November 16-20 In Armenia
Armen Sarkissian: Armenia and China Have Great Potential for Cooperation
US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia
Weather forecast in Armenia
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 4 km/h