Anatoly Bashmakov: the Culture of International Relations is Boundless
"Armedia" IAA presents an exclusive interview with Anatoly Bashmakov, Deputy of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan of 4-5 convocations, a member of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. The Interview was conducted in the framework of "Armenia-Kazakhstan: Cooperation Platforms" project, with the support of Embassy of Kazakhstan in Armenia.
- 2015 marks the 20th anniversary of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. Please, tell us about the significance of this structure, how much does it contribute to the peaceful coexistence of more than 130 ethnic groups living in Kazakhstan?
- On March 1, 2015 exactly 20 years passed since the establishment of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. It is probably the only institution in the world - supranational, which includes representatives of all the 130 cultures, ethnic groups and nationalities living in our country. Now the Assembly is a constitutional body, has 9 members, whom the Assembly itself recommends to the parliament and who presents there the whole Assembly. This adds even more to the multi-tolerant function of the structure, for example, Armenian deputy defends the interests of all other nations.
The Assembly has a Scientific-Expert Council that we consider a research laboratory within the Assembly, engaged in scientific, methodological support of ethno-cultural policy of Kazakhstan. The best brains among scientists, political scientists, cultural scientists, ethnographers are included in the Council. At the meetings, we usually discuss issues related to improving efficiency. In contrast to the European multiculturalism, our main basis is the concept of "Mangylik eat" - "Eternal country." This is first and foremost the cultural code of the Kazakh ethnic group, the most important component of all-Kazakh identity. As the basis of the concept is taken the following principle: the culture of international relations is boundless. Thus, it becomes possible to absorb from each other all that is the best in different cultures.
- Please, tell about the "100 Steps" program.
- The proposed direction of the head of state - the plan of the nation "100 Steps" is a tool, a mechanism for the implementation of the five institutional reforms. This is particularly about economy, good governance and the selection of the people in state institutions with two parameters - with professionalism and proper human dimension, because education without proper manners of behavior is like a weapon in the hands of a madman.
Man is the sun around which the state should go around. It is not the man, who should serve the state, but the state must take care of every person. Now our task is to make every citizen of Kazakhstan - the 17.5 million people to allow these "100 steps" pass through their hearts.
If the government feels the even breathing of every citizen of Kazakhstan, their shoulders in support of the state, then every citizen will feel the power of the shoulder of his homeland. Only this can help and save. And in this case we will not have what we see today in Ukraine, in the prosperous Europe, the Middle East, in your region.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union 2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
Iran's President Casts His Vote in Legislative Elections
Miroslav Lajcak Pay An Official Visit To Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Letter of Condolences on the Demise of the Renowned Conductor Yuri Davtian
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Leaders of EU Members Call for Ceasing Hostilities in Syria's Idlib
Iran Parliamentary Election Kicks Off
Igor Grigoryan Conferred the Rank of the Third Degree Justice State Adviser
President of Artsakh Receives Ombudsman of Armenia
Iraq Closes Southern Border with Iran to Travelers
Discussion with Azerbaijan’s Aliyev in Munich is Turning Point: Nikol Pashinyan
Criminal Sub-Culture Must be Eradicated in the Army: Armenia’s PM
Kardashian Family Had Dinner at Armenian Carousel Restaurant
Armenia is World’s Third Most Militarized County, Report Shows
Robert Kocharyan Congratulates on Artsakh Revival Day
PM Pashinyan Offers Condolences on Passing of Yervand Manaryan
Artsakh MFA Issues Statement on Revival Day
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature will Gradually Go Up
Trump Named Richard Grenell to Be the Next Acting Director of US National Intelligence
Venezuela's Maduro Announced an Emergency in the National Oil Industry
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Wind: 4 km/h