Anatoly Bashmakov: the Culture of International Relations is Boundless
"Armedia" IAA presents an exclusive interview with Anatoly Bashmakov, Deputy of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan of 4-5 convocations, a member of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. The Interview was conducted in the framework of "Armenia-Kazakhstan: Cooperation Platforms" project, with the support of Embassy of Kazakhstan in Armenia.
- 2015 marks the 20th anniversary of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. Please, tell us about the significance of this structure, how much does it contribute to the peaceful coexistence of more than 130 ethnic groups living in Kazakhstan?
- On March 1, 2015 exactly 20 years passed since the establishment of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. It is probably the only institution in the world - supranational, which includes representatives of all the 130 cultures, ethnic groups and nationalities living in our country. Now the Assembly is a constitutional body, has 9 members, whom the Assembly itself recommends to the parliament and who presents there the whole Assembly. This adds even more to the multi-tolerant function of the structure, for example, Armenian deputy defends the interests of all other nations.
The Assembly has a Scientific-Expert Council that we consider a research laboratory within the Assembly, engaged in scientific, methodological support of ethno-cultural policy of Kazakhstan. The best brains among scientists, political scientists, cultural scientists, ethnographers are included in the Council. At the meetings, we usually discuss issues related to improving efficiency. In contrast to the European multiculturalism, our main basis is the concept of "Mangylik eat" - "Eternal country." This is first and foremost the cultural code of the Kazakh ethnic group, the most important component of all-Kazakh identity. As the basis of the concept is taken the following principle: the culture of international relations is boundless. Thus, it becomes possible to absorb from each other all that is the best in different cultures.
- Please, tell about the "100 Steps" program.
- The proposed direction of the head of state - the plan of the nation "100 Steps" is a tool, a mechanism for the implementation of the five institutional reforms. This is particularly about economy, good governance and the selection of the people in state institutions with two parameters - with professionalism and proper human dimension, because education without proper manners of behavior is like a weapon in the hands of a madman.
Man is the sun around which the state should go around. It is not the man, who should serve the state, but the state must take care of every person. Now our task is to make every citizen of Kazakhstan - the 17.5 million people to allow these "100 steps" pass through their hearts.
If the government feels the even breathing of every citizen of Kazakhstan, their shoulders in support of the state, then every citizen will feel the power of the shoulder of his homeland. Only this can help and save. And in this case we will not have what we see today in Ukraine, in the prosperous Europe, the Middle East, in your region.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union 2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
Absence of Armenia-Turkey Relations Challenge for Armenia’s Security: Armenia’s FM
Pashinyan Ensures Law Enforcement will Reveal all Circumstances of the Death of Former NSS Director
Armenia Elected to Council of UNESCO International Bureau of Education and to Legal Committee of General Conference
Serviceman Dies after Falling Down Ravine
Erdogan Says Somalia Has Invited Turkey to Explore for Oil in its Seas: NTV
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Greece Elects First Woman President
5.3 Million Euro for Hazardous Waste Management: Mayor and EU Ambassador Signed Memorandum
Armenia’s Simon Martirosyan Nommed for IWF Lifter of the Year 2019 Award
Armenia a Favorite Destination for Expert-Led Tours
Gor Melikyan Appointed Armenian Deputy Minister of High-Tech Industry
Trump Says He doesn't Know "Very Angry" Greta Thunberg
President Sarkissian Meets with CEO of Apple Tim Cook in Davos
Armenian Parliament Passes bill to Tackle ‘Criminal Subculture’
Armenia’s PM Nikol Pashinyan to Speak Today About NSS Ex-Director Georgi Kutoyan’s Death Circumstances
Vartine Ohanian Becomes First Armenian Woman Minister in Lebanon’s History
President Sarkissian Met with the Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia
Contract Serviceman Dies in Artsak
Government Continues Discussing Programs and Activities to be Carried Out by Prime Minister’s Office in 2020
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 6 km/h