4 Azerbaijan Serviceman Killed, 15 Wounded: The Activity of Azerbaijani Side was Suppressed
T he press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic reports, that during the weekend the Azerbaijani side continued violating the ceasefire on the borders between the armed forces of Karabakh and Azerbaijan by using small arms and 60mm, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, the press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic reported.
The frontline units of NKR Defense Army took actions in response to suppress the activity of the Azerbaijani side. According to reliable sources, at least 4 Azerbaijani servicemen were killed, over 15 wounded as a result of exchange of fire.
The frontline units of Defense Army continue to vigilantly control the whole frontline and confidently perform their combat tasks.
- Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal President of the Republic of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan signed a decree according to which soldier Artyom Khachatryan has been posthumously awarded with Combat Service Medal for the courage shown during the...
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 230 Times The opponent fired more than 2000 shots in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in holding the monitoring and to ensure the safety of the OSCE Mission members.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army are in full control of the frontline situation and confidently continue their service.
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Minister Rustam Badasyan to the Staff of the Ministry of Justice
Aram Grigoryan Appointed Ambassador to Uzbekistan
Delegation Headed by Yerevan Mayor Leaves for Saint Petersburg with Official Visit
Armenia’s Ambassador to Czech Republic Concurrently Appointed Ambassador to Montenegro
New Zealand Launches Gun 'Buy-Back' Scheme for Banned Weapons
Egypt’s Ex-President Morsi Was 'Killed': Erdogan
Cadet European Championship: Armenia Greco-Roman Wrestling Team Wins 4 Medals
US Confirms Iranian Missile Has Shot Down Drone
China's Xi Arrives in North Korea for Talks with Kim Jong Un
Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week
Armenian FM Meets with Acting Assistant Secretary of U.S. State’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
Karabakh's Return to Negotiating Table Is Always Discussed: Nikol Pashinyan
Kosovo's Lessons For the World And For Armenians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France's Sarkozy to Face Trial for Influence Peddling
Moscow Ready to Respond If US Stations Military Bases Near Russian Borders
Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Saudi Crown Prince Should Be Investigated Over Killing of Journalist Khashoggi
Iran Says Will Not Extend 60-Day Deadline to Scale Back Nuclear Deal Commitments
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
Wind: 14 km/h