4 Azerbaijan Serviceman Killed, 15 Wounded: The Activity of Azerbaijani Side was Suppressed
T he press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic reports, that during the weekend the Azerbaijani side continued violating the ceasefire on the borders between the armed forces of Karabakh and Azerbaijan by using small arms and 60mm, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, the press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic reported.
The frontline units of NKR Defense Army took actions in response to suppress the activity of the Azerbaijani side. According to reliable sources, at least 4 Azerbaijani servicemen were killed, over 15 wounded as a result of exchange of fire.
The frontline units of Defense Army continue to vigilantly control the whole frontline and confidently perform their combat tasks.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 230 Times The opponent fired more than 2000 shots in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in holding the monitoring and to ensure the safety of the OSCE Mission members.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army are in full control of the frontline situation and confidently continue their service.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times The Defense Army frontline units strictly adhere to the ceasefire regime, confidently continuing their military vigil.
- OSCE Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
Armenia Improves Press Freedom Rank by 19 points
Notre Dame to Reopen in Less than 5 Years: French Culture Minister
Anna Hakobyan Met With Outstanding Representatives of the Armenian Community in New York
New York Police Arrest Man With Petrol in St Patrick's Cathedral
Iraq Muslim Leader Calls on Turkey to Apologize for Genocide
Death Toll Tops 200 in Battle For Libya's Tripoli
Gunmen Kill 14 After Kidnapping Them in Pakistan
North Korea Rejects Pompeo from Nuclear Dialogue
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation Led by Chairman of Pan-Armenian Games' World Committee
France Invites Designers to Submit Plans to Rebuild Notre Dame Spire
Turkish Opposition Candidate Declared Winner of Disputed Istanbul Vote
Former Peru President Killed Himself Before Arrest
7 year-old Armenian Girl to Represent Russia in Turkey
Dozens Killed in Portugal Bus Crash
Armed European Diplomats Try to Cross From Libya to Tunisia
Uganda Willing to Consider Asylum For Sudan's Ousted Leader Bashir
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Kim Kardashian Attended Opening of UCLA Center Named after her Late Father Robert
Pope Pays Tribute to Notre-Dame Firefighters
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 5 km/h