4 Azerbaijan Serviceman Killed, 15 Wounded: The Activity of Azerbaijani Side was Suppressed
T he press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic reports, that during the weekend the Azerbaijani side continued violating the ceasefire on the borders between the armed forces of Karabakh and Azerbaijan by using small arms and 60mm, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, the press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic reported.
The frontline units of NKR Defense Army took actions in response to suppress the activity of the Azerbaijani side. According to reliable sources, at least 4 Azerbaijani servicemen were killed, over 15 wounded as a result of exchange of fire.
The frontline units of Defense Army continue to vigilantly control the whole frontline and confidently perform their combat tasks.
- Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal President of the Republic of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan signed a decree according to which soldier Artyom Khachatryan has been posthumously awarded with Combat Service Medal for the courage shown during the...
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 230 Times The opponent fired more than 2000 shots in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in holding the monitoring and to ensure the safety of the OSCE Mission members.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army are in full control of the frontline situation and confidently continue their service.
Weather Forecast in Armenia: Short-Term Rain with Thunderstorm Is Predicted
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 140 Times
Putin Gives Chinese President Ice-Cream on His 66th Birthday
Armenian PM, German Bundestag Vice President Discuss Issues of Mutual Interest
White House Guests Sing 'Happy Birthday' to Trump (VIDEO)
Artsakh MFA Welcomes the Statements by the Mayors of the French Cities on Their Intention to Maintain the Friendly Relations with the People of Artsakh
"The Policy of Working with the Diaspora Should be Made More Effective" - PM Receives Zareh Sinanyan
Armenia is the 97th in FIFA Ranking
EU Calls For Maximum Restraint As US Blames Iran For Tanker Attacks
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
China Flood Death Toll Jumps to 61
Sudan Military Admits It Ordered Brutal Crackdown on Protesters
Britain Backs U.S. in Blaming Iran For Tanker Attacks
Swiss Women Strike For More Money, Time And Respect
Trump Says Neither Iran Nor US Are Ready to Make a Deal
Sudan Charges Ousted Leader al-Bashir With Corruption
Second Assault on Saudi Abha Airport in Three Days
Suspected New Zealand Mosque Gunman Pleads Not Guilty
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Armenia Appoints Ex-Mayor of Glendale High Commissioner of Diaspora Affairs
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Wind: 10 km/h