4 Azerbaijan Serviceman Killed, 15 Wounded: The Activity of Azerbaijani Side was Suppressed
T he press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic reports, that during the weekend the Azerbaijani side continued violating the ceasefire on the borders between the armed forces of Karabakh and Azerbaijan by using small arms and 60mm, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, the press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic reported.
The frontline units of NKR Defense Army took actions in response to suppress the activity of the Azerbaijani side. According to reliable sources, at least 4 Azerbaijani servicemen were killed, over 15 wounded as a result of exchange of fire.
The frontline units of Defense Army continue to vigilantly control the whole frontline and confidently perform their combat tasks.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Artsakh Military Carries Out "Huge" Engineering, Reinforcement at Combat Positions The works are "increasing the security level and improving the daily conditions of servicemen", he said.
- Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal President of the Republic of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan signed a decree according to which soldier Artyom Khachatryan has been posthumously awarded with Combat Service Medal for the courage shown during the...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Partook in Events Dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of International School and Founding a New Church in Dilijan
New Ambassador of Zambia Presents Credentials to Armenian President
At Least 28 Killed in Afghan Mosque Blast
Artsakh State Minister introduces new Stepanakert Mayor to staff
Armenia Constitutional Court judges following developments surrounding chief judge Hrayr Tovmasyan
Ex-Catalan Leader Appears Before Belgian Authorities Over Arrest Warrant
Security Council Holds Meeting Chaired by PM Pashinyan
“Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku
New York City Council Votes to Close Infamous Rikers Island Jails
Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control'
France Foiled "9/11-Inspired" Plane Hijacking Attack
Protests Erupt in Lebanon over Plans to Impose New Taxes
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Japanese Prime Minister’s Special Adviser
President Sarkissian Attended an Event Dedicated to the150th Birth Anniversary of Komitas
Pence, Erdogan, Kurdish SDF Agree to 120-hour Ceasefire in Syria
Armenia Elected to UN Human Rights Council
Armenians Earned Their Right to Live in Those Territories from Their Ancestors from Ancient Times: Armenia's MP to Azerbaijani Delegate
Armenia's Constitutional Court Publishes Decision on CC Head Hrayr Tovmasyan
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 7 km/h