4 Azerbaijan Serviceman Killed, 15 Wounded: The Activity of Azerbaijani Side was Suppressed
T he press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic reports, that during the weekend the Azerbaijani side continued violating the ceasefire on the borders between the armed forces of Karabakh and Azerbaijan by using small arms and 60mm, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, the press service of Defense Ministry of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic reported.
The frontline units of NKR Defense Army took actions in response to suppress the activity of the Azerbaijani side. According to reliable sources, at least 4 Azerbaijani servicemen were killed, over 15 wounded as a result of exchange of fire.
The frontline units of Defense Army continue to vigilantly control the whole frontline and confidently perform their combat tasks.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 230 Times The opponent fired more than 2000 shots in the direction of the Armenian positions.
- OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in holding the monitoring and to ensure the safety of the OSCE Mission members.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times The units of the Defense Army are in full control of the frontline situation and confidently continue their service.
- NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime More Than 120 Times The Defense Army frontline units strictly adhere to the ceasefire regime, confidently continuing their military vigil.
Landmark Turkish Divestment Bill Passes California Assembly
At Least 13 Hurt in Blast in Downtown Lyon
France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation
Brexit is Not a Threat to British Prosperity: Johnson
Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Review on Russia Probe Origins
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Military-Industrial Complex, Production Capacities, Enterprises Should Fit into the Structure of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry”
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Delegation Headed by President of the Armenian Constitutional Court
Trump Congratulates Bakhtadze on Georgia's Independence Day
Over 200 Migrants Found Trapped in House in Mexico Without Food, Water: Reports
We Want to Win it for Mkhitaryan: Mustafi Frustrated over Arsenal Team-Mate's Europa League Final Absence
Traffic Jam on Everest Creates Lethal Conditions For Climbers
PM: “Guaranteeing the preservation of national, religious minorities’ identity in Armenia is a matter of principled approach for the Government”
Turkish Constitutional Court Considers Impeding Elections for Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to Be Violation of Religious Freedom
Artsrun Hovhannisyan on Ashot Pashinyan's Having Been Moved From Artsakh to Nubarashen
India Elections: Modi Thanks Voters For "Historic Mandate"
Armenian PM’s Spouse to Azerbaijani Reporter's Question
Guaido: We Will Not Take Part in Fake Dialogues
Theresa May Announces Resignation Amid Brexit Chaos
Ankara’s Allies Turn on Erdogan as House Committee Votes to Block F-35 Sale to Turkey
Armenian Parliament Holding Hearings on Transitional Justice
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Rammstein Released a New Video
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Armenia to Expand Cooperation with China in Forest Restoration, Environment Monitoring and Ecotourism Fields
Wind: 5 km/h