Head of the EU Delegation on ENP Document Details
Head of the Delegation of the European Union (EU) to Armenia, Ambassador Piotr Świtalski presented the main points of revision of the European Neighborhood Policy at a press conference in Yerevan, Artsakh Press informs.
According to the EU official the new agreement signed in Brussels is a result of long-lasting debates on the revision of the European Neighborhood Policy.
Świtalski noted that the discussions were launched late last year and involved all the executives and government officials. He added that about 250 proposals were made, including the ones by the Armenian government.
According to the ambassador the situation and the present-day challenges necessitate a revision of the neighborhood policy. He emphasized that the document presented places emphasis on stability.
Świtalski also spoke of changes in the political concept. In this context he underlined differentiation. According to him the neighborhood policy document considers the fact that partners are different, with some of them seeking closer ties with the EU, others preferring a different course.
Świtalski also noted that the EU wants its partners to be more seriously involved in drafting the document. In this respect, the document presented in Wednesday is a living one. The EU will soon start discussing the content of the document with all of its partners, including Armenia. They will prioritize the points of the agenda of implementing EU projects in Armenia.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign...
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosted political scientist, PhD Narek Grigoryan, to discuss the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, EU policy and RA-EU relations.
- The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes Today the EU problem is not having similar agreements with the Eastern partners and moving forward with common principles, but not losing partners in the region and finding ways to deepen cooperation...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Armenia-EU New Agreement Outlines a Very Good Path for Future Partnership Armenia decides itself how far to go in this partnership taking into account that the country is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Iranian President Says His Visit to Moscow May Become Turning Point in Russia-Iran Ties
Armenia Records 348708 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenian Church Revamped in Iran
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Kamo Vardanyan Was Awarded the Military Rank of Lieutenant General
Azerbaijani Special Services Forced Artsakh Resident to Spy for Them, NSS Reveals
Armen Sarkissian and Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Discussed Issues Related to the Promotion of Bilateral Cooperation
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
European Parliament New Speaker Elected
Polish OSCE Chairmanship Reiterates Full Support to Minsk Group Co-Chairs After Aliyev Tirade
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Bulgarian PM
Lacote: French Institute to Operate in Armenia
46 People are Receiving Inpatient Treatment in Artsakh for COVID-19
Armenia Records 348145 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Prospects for the Development of the Wine Industry Discussed in a Consultation Chaired by PM Pashinyan
Iran Welcomes Efforts to Normalize Relations Between Armenia and Turkey
New Cases of Omicron Variant Confirmed in Armenia
Lukashevich: Russia Concerned that OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs May Not Be Able to Visit Nagorno-Karabakh
Russia-China Friendship Is Not Aimed Against Anyone: Lavrov
Hair Dryer was Invented in the 19th Century (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Armenia’s top 10 Athletes of the Year Announced
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi