Head of the EU Delegation on ENP Document Details
Head of the Delegation of the European Union (EU) to Armenia, Ambassador Piotr Świtalski presented the main points of revision of the European Neighborhood Policy at a press conference in Yerevan, Artsakh Press informs.
According to the EU official the new agreement signed in Brussels is a result of long-lasting debates on the revision of the European Neighborhood Policy.
Świtalski noted that the discussions were launched late last year and involved all the executives and government officials. He added that about 250 proposals were made, including the ones by the Armenian government.
According to the ambassador the situation and the present-day challenges necessitate a revision of the neighborhood policy. He emphasized that the document presented places emphasis on stability.
Świtalski also spoke of changes in the political concept. In this context he underlined differentiation. According to him the neighborhood policy document considers the fact that partners are different, with some of them seeking closer ties with the EU, others preferring a different course.
Świtalski also noted that the EU wants its partners to be more seriously involved in drafting the document. In this respect, the document presented in Wednesday is a living one. The EU will soon start discussing the content of the document with all of its partners, including Armenia. They will prioritize the points of the agenda of implementing EU projects in Armenia.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign...
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosted political scientist, PhD Narek Grigoryan, to discuss the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, EU policy and RA-EU relations.
- The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes Today the EU problem is not having similar agreements with the Eastern partners and moving forward with common principles, but not losing partners in the region and finding ways to deepen cooperation...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Armenia-EU New Agreement Outlines a Very Good Path for Future Partnership Armenia decides itself how far to go in this partnership taking into account that the country is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Ukraine Should Demine Its Ports As Soon As Possible: Putin to Nehammer
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation Led by Mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo
Blinken Was Spreading False Information about China - Foreign Ministry
Space Camp 2022 Registration Begins
'Shushi: Amen': History that will Never be Forgotten
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Armenian Deputy PM describes first border commission meeting with Azerbaijan as ''constructive''
Nikol Pashinyan Receives French Ambassador to Armenia Anne Louyot
West Has Declared Total War On Russian World: Lavrov
PM Pashinyan Receives Russian Ambassador to Armenia
Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon
Finance Minister Holds Meeting with Asian Development Bank Armenia Country Director
Opening Iranian Consulate in Kapan, Syunik Expected to Boost Cooperation, Trade – Says Ambassador
Alen Simonyan Receives Delegation Led by President of Montenegro Milo Đukanović
Paris Mayor Arrives in Armenia on Official Visit
The Prime Minister Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of Uruguay
Roads are Mainly Passable in Armenia
Italian Prime Minister Called Putin to Ask to Unblock Grain Cargo in Ukraine
Armenia, Kazakhstan, Central Asian Countries Have US Biolabs
Medvedev Says Zelensky’s Conditions for Truce Aren’t Feasible
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 2.57 km/h