Daesh Militant Killed his Own Mother for ''Apostasy''
An ISIS (Daesh) militant has executed his own mother before a public audience, an expat Syrian rights group said.
The 20-year-old killed his mother in the Syrian city of Raqqa, ISIS' de facto capital, near the post office where she worked, CNN reports, referring to Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
According to the activists ISIS had accused her of apostasy after her son turned her in. She allegedly has been "inciting her son to leave the Islamic State." She wanted to escape with him and told him "that the coalition will kill all members of the organization."
- Libyan National Army Claims It Possesses Evidence of Turkey Supporting Daesh Turkey is one of the countries supporting terrorism around the world.
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
UN: Afghan Election-Related Violence Killed 85 Civilians
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Nikol Pashinyan Met with President of the Artsakh Republic Bako Sahakyan (video)
Members of the Kurdish Community in Armenia Held a Protest Outside the US Embassy
Trump: Let 'Napoleon Bonaparte' Rescue Kurds
SDF Recaptures Ras al-Ain from pro-Turkish Forces in Northern Syria
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up by 2-3 Degrees
Trump Called Turkey’s President to Demand an End to Syrian Invasion
Georgian Prime Minister Arrived in Armenia (video)
China Urges Turkey to Halt Military Action in Syria-Foreign Ministry
Pelosi Says Trump Sanctions Package on Turkey "Falls Very Short"
Pro-Kurdish Protest Turns Violent in Germany: DW
Airbus Delegation to Visit Armenia at President's Invitation
Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Three Medals from World Sambo Championships
Donald Trump Imposes Sanctions against Turkish Officials
The Military Exercises Raised our Confidence in Our Troops’ Organizational rResources and Collective Strength: Pashinyan
Alan Gogbashian will Not Assume the Position of British Ambassador to Armenia
GM Shant Sargsyan – World U18 Champion
UK Reviews All Arms Export Licences to Turkey: FT
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Wind: 6 km/h