Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries
Turkey has repatriated one Daesh/ISIS terrorist from the U.S. and this week will deport several more terrorists back to Germany, the country’s Interior Ministry said on Monday.
“A U.S. citizen Daesh terrorist has been repatriated after the completion of legal procedures,” Ismail Catakli, ministry spokesman, told Anadolu Agency.
The deportation of a German national Daesh terrorist is in progress, Catakli said, adding that a Danish Daesh terrorist would also be repatriated on Monday.
Turkey’s interior minister on Saturday said Turkey would start extraditing captured Daesh/ISIS terrorists on Nov. 11 to their home countries.
The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists should be repatriated to their countries of origin.
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
- Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to a 120-hour ceasefire in northern Syria following a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence.
PM Receives Slovakian Foreign Minister
Three Ex-Premiers to Apply to Court for Changing Robert Kocharyan’s Preventive Measure Under Their Personal Guarantees
Armenia Constitutional Court President Has Filed a Lawsuit against Prime Minister
Car Drives Into German Carnival Parade
PM Introduced to Investment Support Center’s Activities
Armenian-Azerbaijani Top-Level Meetings on Karabakh 'Signal Positive Developments': Miroslav Lajčák
Ararat Mirzoyan Receives President of Parliament of Republic of Moldova Arrived in Armenia on an Official Visit
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Estonia’s Prime Minister on Independence Day
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Departs For Geneva
Government Decides to Close Land Border and Communication with Iran, with Some Exceptions
Bako Sahakyan Chairs Working Consultation in Askeran Regional Center
Anti-Trust Regulator Calls on Businesses to Refrain from Increasing Medical Protective Mask Prices
Jalal Haroutyunyan Appointed Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Azerbaijan's Reports on Sabotage are Total Disinformation and "Fairytales"- Artsrun Hovhannisyan
MFA: 35 Armenia Citizens Applied to Tehran Embassy Due to Spread of Coronavirus in Iran
Armenian FM says Artsakh People’s Right to Self-Determination was, Remains on Settlement Agenda
Iran Coronavirus Death Toll Reaches 12
We do Not Have Any Coronavirus Infection Case in Armenia- Pashinyan
Slovakia FM Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
Wind: 6 km/h