Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries
Turkey has repatriated one Daesh/ISIS terrorist from the U.S. and this week will deport several more terrorists back to Germany, the country’s Interior Ministry said on Monday.
“A U.S. citizen Daesh terrorist has been repatriated after the completion of legal procedures,” Ismail Catakli, ministry spokesman, told Anadolu Agency.
The deportation of a German national Daesh terrorist is in progress, Catakli said, adding that a Danish Daesh terrorist would also be repatriated on Monday.
Turkey’s interior minister on Saturday said Turkey would start extraditing captured Daesh/ISIS terrorists on Nov. 11 to their home countries.
The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists should be repatriated to their countries of origin.
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
- Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to a 120-hour ceasefire in northern Syria following a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence.
Armenian Ombudsman: Azerbaijan Artificially Delays the Process of Exchanging PoWs and the Bodies of Killed
Armenian and Azerbaijani Sides Hand Over Lists of Prisoners to Red Cross
Russian Planes to Soon Land in Stepanakert Airport – Source
Russian Peacekeepers Help Find, Return Two Karabakh Residents
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan Reaffirms Armenia’s Readiness for Close Cooperation towards EAEU Development
UEFA Competition Matches Ban Be Played in Armenia and Azerbaijan
Armenia Welcomes Resolution on the Need for the Recognition of the Nagorno-Karabakh, Adopts by French National Assembly
Azerbaijan Summons Ambassador Over France's Nagorno-Karabakh Vote
Pashinyan Highlights Lifting Ban on Entry of Armenian Citizens to EAEU States
Lavrov, Guterres Discuss Solution of Humanitarian Problems in Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 139692 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh Cannot Be Placed under the Jurisdiction of Azerbaijan: Armenia's FM
US Calls on Armenia and Azerbaijan to Resume Work with the OSCE Minsk Group
French National Assembly Adopts Resolution on Urgent Need to Recognize Nagorno Karabakh
OSEC Minsk Group Calls for Full and Prompt Departure from the Nagorno Karabakh Region of All Foreign Mercenaries
Ararat Mirzoyan Met With The Head Of The Constitutional Court
"Bright Armenia" Will Nominate Edmon Marukyan For The Post Of The Prime-Minister
Heads Of The Diplomatic Missions And Representatives Of International Organizations Dicussed Situation In Artsakh
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 4 km/h