Islamic State Promised to Show Images from Paris Attacks
The Islamic State militants published a video on Sunday in which they claimed to show images and last statements of nine of the people who took part in the Paris attacks on November 13 during which 130 people were killed.
The video was uploaded to Islamic State's official Telegram channel and shows some of the attackers wearing camouflage fatigues in a desert location, before the time of the Paris attacks, the Jerusalem Post reports, referring to Reuters.
It is also stated that Foreign Ministry of France refused to comment on it.
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- Turkey Suspected in Recruiting Ex-Isis Fighters Against Kurds in Afrin An estimated 6,000 Turkish troops and 10,000 Free Syrian Army (FSA) militia crossed into Syria on 20 January, pledging to drive the YPG out of Afrin.
Venezuela's Guaido Calls for "Largest March in Country's History"
Montebello Armenian Genocide Monument Freeway Sign Downed
Today Is Holy Saturday, Eve of Feast of the Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ or the Easter Feast, Candlelight Divine Liturgy
From April 29, Tourists Visiting Artsakh will be Granted Free Entry Visa
The First Periodic Report of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
EU-China Cooperation: Coming Together Against a Common Contender
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Angela Merkel Condolences on Tragic Accident in Madeira
Bangladeshi Student Burnt to Death for Reporting Sexual Abuse
Fire Destroys 2 Million Bottles of Wine at a Warehouse in Bordeaux
Venezuela Goes Around US Sanctions by "Funneling Oil Sales Via Russia"
Russian Embassy Accuses CIA of Showing Fake Photos on Skripal Case to Trump
Muller's Report on "Russian intervention" Became a Bestseller
Paris Prosecutors Investigate If Short-Circuit Caused Notre Dame Fire
Journalist Shot Dead During Northern Ireland Riot
Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29
PM And Entire Government in Mali Resign as Violence Upsurges
USAID to Lay Off Its West Bank And Gaza Staff
Congressional Turkey Caucus Co-Chair Visits Tsitsernakaberd
Northern Ireland Terrorist Incident
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
Joint Statement by the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan and the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Wind: 8 km/h