Davit Babayan: Azerbaiajn Recruirts Mercenaries from Grey Wolves and Islamic State
The Azerbaijani side has brought mercenaries from the Turkish "Grey Wolves" organization and "Islamic State" terrorist organization to the frontline. This was declared by the Spokesman of the President of the Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh, Davit Babayan in a talk with "Armenpress."
"Though the facts yet should be finalized, there are reliable grounds to claim that there are mercenaries recruited in the Azerbaijani army. Generally, this is typical to that country, it has always had mercenaries. In 1988-1994 – during the years of Karabakh movement and the war, there were many mercenaries from Afghanistan, "Grey Wolves" organization," Chechen mercenaries, "Al Qaida" militants recruited by Azerbaijan. And during the post-war years, until now, Al Qaida militant were relaxing and recovering in Azerbaijan," Babayan said.
According to Babayan, the brutal and violent executions of the civilians in Talish (NKR village) are actions of these types of people.
- Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA As to the Karabakh conflict settlement, Maria Zakharova stated that during the meeting with the Azerbaijani side the parties “discussed the previously voiced fundamental principles of Nagorno Karabakh...
- Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA The Information and Public Relations Department of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh issued a statement on Ilham Aliyev’s remarks during a video format at the 75th session of the UN General...
- ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan Representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) visited the Armenian captives, including Armenian officer Gurgen Alaverdyan, in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Comment of the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Statement of the President of Azerbaijan During the Founding Ceremony of the Offshore Operations Armenia is confident in its capacities to protect the right of the people of Artsakh for self-determination and the right to live in their historical homeland, and we once again underline with full confidence...
- Aliyev Says Talks on Karabakh Settlement Actually Stopped Aliyev told local channel that his country will not participate in consultations for the sake of imitation. This does not mean that we refuse to negotiate, he added.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire over 260 on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border during Past Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Relatively Calm: MOD Spokesperson The adversary fired five times in the direction of positions near Chinari, Movses, Nerkin Karmiraghbyur and once in the direction of Zangakatun.
- Adversary Attempts Subversive Intrusion, Thrown Back with Casualties: Artsakh Defense Army The Defense Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh calls the Azerbaijani side to refrain from unpromising tactics of artificial escalation of the situation.
- Azerbaijan Violated The Ceasefire Regime More Than 190 Times This Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Military Exercises "Shant-2020" To Be Held On November 16-20 In Armenia
Armen Sarkissian: Armenia and China Have Great Potential for Cooperation
US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia
Weather forecast in Armenia
Artsakh NA Speaker Artur Tovmasyan Visits Armenia
Representatives of The ARF-Dashnaktsutyun Met The Russian Ambassador to Armenia
Over 100 Healthcare Workers in Armenia Will Soon be Awarded for Efforts on Fighting COVID-19
Humanitarian Assistance Transferred from Artsakh to ‘Chevy Chase’ Surgery Center in Los Angeles
Asphalting of the Karvachar Road Has Been Launched: Artsakh President Made a Tour
The Court Hearing On Changing Pre-trial Measure of Gagik Tsarukyan Was Adjourned
The Inauguration Ceremony Of Alexander Lukashenko Took Place In Minsk
EU Asylum-Seeker Distribution won't Work: Austria's Kurz
Saudi Arabia to Gradually Resume Umrah Pilgrimage
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Artsakh Reports 6 New Coronavirus Cases during Past Day
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rouhani Says U.S. Can Impose Neither Negotiations nor War on Iran
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 7 km/h