Turkish Military Aircraft Violated Greek Airspace Six Times a Day
On Thursday Turkish F-16 aircraft violated Greek airspace six times, flying over a number of Greek islands, the Greek General Staff said in a statement.
As Sputnik News reports, referring to RIA Novosti, earlier in the day, a source in the Greek Defense Ministry announced that Athens had placed its Armed Forces on combat readiness due to Turkish provocations.
Other materials on this subject
- Turkey Says Greek Jets Harassed Turkish F-16s, Second Time In 3 Days Turkey summoned the Greek military attache and filed a complaint with NATO after Greek fighter jets allegedly harassed Turkish fighter jets that were conducting an important mission for the military alliance,...
- It is time for Greece to finally sanction Aliyev: Greek media Noting that the meeting took place in a very frank atmosphere, Tatar emphasised that assessments were made on the development of mutual relations between the two countries.
- Erdogan Should Deal With the Turkish Economy Rather than Reviving Neo-Ottoman Fantasies- Greek Prime Minister The Greek PM also spoke of great challenges from Turkey’s leadership, which would be better off focusing on its country’s economy.
- NATO Signals Turkey-Greece Breakthrough, Athens Denies Deal "I remain in close touch with all concerned Allies to find a solution to the tensions in the spirit of NATO solidarity," he said in a statement posted on Twitter.
- Two Cyprus Leaders Met in Berlin to Discuss Cypriot Issue President Nicos Anastasiades said on Monday that despite difficulties a "positive first step was made", following the dinner of the UN Secretary-General and the two Cyprus leaders, in Berlin, In-cyprus...
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 1.54 km/h
Wind: 1.54 km/h